Stitch's PSAs (desperate for ideas)

Started by Stitch, July 09, 2011, 01:51:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 09, 2011, 01:51:03 AM Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 01:03:52 PM by Stitch
Welcome to My PSA thread
Currently Working on
Done
Confirmed
Need Ideas
Rumors

Riku (KH1) (Diddy Kong)

Ventus (KHBBS) (Fox)
Cole (inFamous) (Snake)
Riku (KH2) (Ike)
Sora (KH1) (Donkey Kong)

Aqua (KH BBS)
Terra (KHBBS)
Ventus (KHBBS)
Donald (KH series)
Goofy (KH series)
Mickey (KH Series)
Wolverine (X-Men)
Stitch

Spongebob
Roxas (KHII)
Sackboy
WALL-E

What does everyone think?

Ventus moveset:

Entry: (Similar to Fox) Keyblade glider
Neutral B- Strike Raid (throws keyblade)
Side B- Sliding dash
Up B: Aeroga
Down B- Quick Blitz
Final Smash: Last word

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

vanitas d-link:last word final smash

ok

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

1) id have said to try and make a character that someone else isnt working on(someone's already making a psa for sora, who is essentially ventus)
2) if you want a moveset, look at his moves in kh:bbs, divide them into magic, and non-magic, then put those into specials and attacks respectively
3)people are more interested in previews than ideas, so if you design some animations, then post pics along with a request for ideas then youre probs going to get a lot more feedback

I haven't started on him yet, though I have Riku's down b done

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

yeah, riku'd be a popular hack, dont think he's been done beford, or someone else's planned to do him.

Stitch
is that i waiting most for
one of my fav. disney char. and over a useless char. (olimar) :D
too bad i dont got any ideas for moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

stitches abilities:
-super strength
-he has a gun
-he can bite
-he's quick
hopefully that should help with ideas

Quote from: metatrongrhm on July 29, 2011, 04:41:34 PM
stitches abilities:
-super strength
-he has a gun
-he can bite
-he's quick
hopefully that should help with ideas
thanks

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Are u gonna finish up Roxas anytime soon? Cuz i can help by making the textures look better, but i cant do any hacking cuz i have a mac. Oh u said might edit hair as well, u should really do that.