FF7adme's Awesomesause Board (Protoman is complete)

Started by FF7Frieza, July 12, 2011, 03:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 12, 2011, 03:35:39 AM Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 02:37:37 PM by FF7adme
Hey... Knock Knock! Who's There? GUESS WHO female dog (that was funny)! Well anyway! this board is for my scraps and new releases... it is also for request. Right now i am finishing up some Final Fantasy and Death Note textures... but after that i will do request! I will start anew... only texture i want to do

Textures Completed (Mixed order of the textures)
[spoiler]












3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

I like the Dissidia-ish Sephy :af:. But why are the eyes pixalated? x.x

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Zack Fair-Omega on July 12, 2011, 05:17:08 AMI like the Dissidia-ish Sephy :af:. But why are the eyes pixalated? x.x
Because i was attempting to texture the Dissidia eyes of Sephy... but it failed a bit...but I will fix the eyes... hopefully the outcome is good
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

I see you made GILGAMESH! I also see you used my Chibi Bartz Texture.  What do you think of it?

Quote from: Esperbane on July 14, 2011, 12:37:56 AMI see you made GILGAMESH! I also see you used my Chibi Bartz Texture.  What do you think of it?
I like it! you don't mind if i use it in a machinima, do you? It'll be a reinactment of the Scene in Duodecim when Bartz wakes and fights Gilgamesh
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

You sure can!  So long as you give credit and give a link to the vault.

wanna get a request done by me?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=29228.0
each friday from 12:00 AM to 11:50 PM.. Winners will be chosen
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631