Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Vertex Hacking Questions/Brawlbox: Kirby's Hats?  (Read 857 times)
Toadsmash
Advanced Kitten

Nintendo All-Around Fanatic!

View Profile Awards
« on: July 12, 2011, 10:44:58 PM »

I finally figured out how to vertex hack as a beginner and I wanted to take what I know to a step farther. I noticed that people can take hats from other characters and focus them in the correct spot on a character. I was looking up characters in the character vault and thought that jigglypuff is an easy character to morph. With the stretch of her ears I wanted to create a jigglechu, but I wanted it authentic. I wanted to use pikachu's actual tail. This means somehow splitting a polygon, I suppose. With this, I thought it was impossible to accomplish.

With thinking this, I decided to make some luigi jigglypuff (how beginner could I get? <.<) with an authentic hack. I downloaded one of the falcon helmet jiggs and noticed brawlbox incluiding many different mdlo files. I knew some were shadows and others wern't, but one was textures from falcon's hat (respectivly) while the other was one of kirby's hats. I have no idea where this kirby hat came from. Is it a Pac file (fit not motion, 00...) from where the hat originated (falcon) or kirby somewhere? I can't find the mdlo files. Please help. thanks!

Toadsmash
Advanced Kitten

Nintendo All-Around Fanatic!

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 03:05:33 PM »

bump

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: