Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: New Project: Rachet *Canclled* I am Fed Up with T-Stance Someone else do it  (Read 10241 times)
kiro
Mega Kitten

Mah boi! Blood is what true vampires strive for!

• Awards Hot Topic Featured Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15 on: September 29, 2009, 03:11:38 PM »

I can hardly wait to see a beta.

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

That guy who did that thing a while ago

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #16 on: September 30, 2009, 02:05:38 PM »

Don't get discouraged, if its this hard, then that just means it'll be even more worth it to finish it (If that makes sense)

And now from Kamina: "Believe in yourself. Not in the me that believes in you. Not in the you that believes in me. believe in the you that believes in yourself."

Quoting dead dudes for the mother f*cking win

UMOP
    Expert Kitten

I accidently the whole status message

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: September 30, 2009, 02:11:13 PM »

Don't get discouraged, if its this hard, then that just means it'll be even more worth it to finish it (If that makes sense)

And now from Kamina: "Believe in yourself. Not in the me that believes in you. Not in the you that believes in me. believe in the you that believes in yourself."

Kamina dies? OMG SPOILERSASDGFJASDHGLEHRGIUFBNNB
    HOW COULD YOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I already know, I've seen the entire series. Just who the hell do you think I am?

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

That guy who did that thing a while ago

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #18 on: September 30, 2009, 02:25:47 PM »

I already know, I've seen the entire series. Just who the hell do you think I am?

Lol, more references. One of my favorite quotes is;

Leeron: "I want your burning heart~"
    Viral: "...Can I kill him?"
    Simon: "Not yet."

I lol'd for so long after I heard that XD

And probably the most memorable;
    "Aniki is dead. He's not here anymore! But on my back, and in my heart, he lives on in me! My drill is the one that pieces the heavens! Even if that hole becomes my grave, as long as I break through, I shall be victorious! Who the hell do you think I am?! I'm Simon! I'm not my brother Kamina! I am myself! Simon the digger!"

"Killing blow! GIGA... DRILL... BREAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" *Enemy asplodes*

Me: 0.0 *kneels and bows before Simon*

Pako
    Intermediate Kitten

If you're not satisfied, take it up with me!

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #19 on: September 30, 2009, 02:46:58 PM »

sonys mascot should still b crash...he was awesome!
    its becuz crash has been milked too much. soooo many games, spinoffs, cross-overs, and cameos. for some reason... mario is the only one that can be milk yet not die...

It's because Mario has very little personality. You don't view it as one guy doing too many things without ever changing (which is why I get fed up with animes that go on and on, like Naruto and Bleach), because you either don't really view him as a person, just a generic hero

*sigh* I hate when people say Mario has no personality at all.

In my eyes, Mario is an innocent manchild aware of his powers, but not of the damage he causes with them. Every time Bowser "kidnaps" Peach, Mario sets off to "rescue" her. He thinks it's the right thing to do. He kills entire armies of sentient troopers. With wives. And maybe children. All this to save the Princess. Why? Because, you know, he's the local hero. He's world famous. He doesn't expect anything from Peach. Not even marriage, let alone sex. Luigi knows that. He envies Mario's vision of the world. He wants to live in a problem free world, too. He's sick of being aware of the world surrounding him, the pain, the poorness, the sicknes-

or you fill in his personality yourself, and that way he can grow character-wise, according to you.

Oh.
    « Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 03:33:49 PM by Pako » Logged

SnesS
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #20 on: September 30, 2009, 05:22:45 PM »

sonys mascot should still b crash...he was awesome!
    its becuz crash has been milked too much. soooo many games, spinoffs, cross-overs, and cameos. for some reason... mario is the only one that can be milk yet not die...

It's because Mario has very little personality. You don't view it as one guy doing too many things without ever changing (which is why I get fed up with animes that go on and on, like Naruto and Bleach), because you either don't really view him as a person, just a generic hero

*sigh* I hate when people say Mario has no personality at all.

In my eyes, Mario is an innocent manchild aware of his powers, but not of the damage he causes with them. Every time Bowser "kidnaps" Peach, Mario sets off to "rescue" her. He thinks it's the right thing to do. He kills entire armies of sentient troopers. With wives. And maybe children. All this to save the Princess. Why? Because, you know, he's the local hero. He's world famous. He doesn't expect anything from Peach. Not even marriage, let alone sex. Luigi knows that. He envies Mario's vision of the world. He wants to live in a problem free world, too. He's sick of being aware of the world surrounding him, the pain, the poorness, the sicknes-

or you fill in his personality yourself, and that way he can grow character-wise, according to you.

Oh.

dude... im not saying nuttin bad bout mario. mario is a badass. Hes mah boi!!!! what we're saying is that since mario is mario he can have a lot of awesome games and a lot of crappy games and have a lot of milked games *cough* mario party *cough* and still be the number one most badass video game character

SnesS
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #21 on: September 30, 2009, 05:25:41 PM »

Lol, more references. One of my favorite quotes is;

Leeron: "I want your burning heart~"
    Viral: "...Can I kill him?"
    Simon: "Not yet."

I lol'd for so long after I heard that XD

And probably the most memorable;
    "Aniki is dead. He's not here anymore! But on my back, and in my heart, he lives on in me! My drill is the one that pieces the heavens! Even if that hole becomes my grave, as long as I break through, I shall be victorious! Who the hell do you think I am?! I'm Simon! I'm not my brother Kamina! I am myself! Simon the digger!"

"Killing blow! GIGA... DRILL... BREAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" *Enemy asplodes*

Me: 0.0 *kneels and bows before Simon*
    my favorite quote of the series...

*yoko's towel falls off*

Simon and Kamina: "Ohaiyo Goozimas..." as if theyre staring towards the clouds, or suns in this case...

Chaotix000
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: December 03, 2009, 08:40:06 AM »

What the crap r u guys talkin about?

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #23 on: December 03, 2009, 08:40:51 AM »

Wow. This lost momentum. I see what you did there ...

: SW-2632-7270-6724

SvenStryphart
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: December 29, 2009, 11:18:28 PM »

I would've thought sony's mascot wouldve been Spyro or crash but I find it funny they really didnt get a mascot until God of War

I've finally remembered my account info Smiley

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: March 15, 2010, 12:29:22 AM »

wheres the download link?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: