Project:Gotenks : updated Progress

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), July 15, 2011, 11:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gotenks´s new N-B idea better then big Tree cannon(kamehameha like N-B)?

yeah since that is move a Gotenks attack instead use a "almost" yellow kamehameha like attack
5 (12.8%)
Big tree cannon is better
12 (30.8%)
i dont care Gotenks is awesome
7 (17.9%)
yeah Die die missiles is really good idea
11 (28.2%)
Random person: how you doing PSAs?  MarioDk: Muffin button
4 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

MarioDK - I can give him a voice when the moveset 100% finished

sure :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


but remember you also have to do just afew Animations :D

i can self the the PSA and also Animations but i for sure needing help (so it dont take a half year for finish a moveset)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 17, 2011, 01:32:54 PMbut remember you also have to do just afew Animations :D i can self the the PSA and also Animations but i for sure needing help (so it dont take a half year for finish a moveset)
You will use yellow golden GFX recolors I sent you?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 17, 2011, 01:39:47 PMYou will use yellow golden GFX recolors I sent you?
yes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 17, 2011, 01:45:02 PMwell.....I retextured lucario's Ball...
i already made it flat for Galactic Donuts  :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Oh, I can´t make animations  :laugh:

I have a question MarioDK  :)
Can you tell me how to play brawl hacks on pc?

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on July 17, 2011, 03:30:18 PMOh, I can´t make animations  :laugh: I have a question MarioDK  :) Can you tell me how to play brawl hacks on pc?
there is alot of guides on KC-MM and this is not hard to open brawlbox with a model and Fitmotion.pac
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

What animations do you need? I don't know who's working on what.


Hi SonicBrawler!

Quote from: BNX56 on July 17, 2011, 03:36:23 PMWhat animations do you need? I don't know who's working on what.
right now i needing them all

but i will mainly be working on "B" attacks/FS
since it is them i am best at making
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

What was supposed to be his wait animation? Also, count me in! I've always been a HUGE fan of DBZ overall, and if I can assist on bring more of those characters to BRAWL......I.....I'll do my best! *sniffle* :happy:


Hi SonicBrawler!

is his Wait Animation

if you can just make the pose for first frame it can be a big help for me :D
i will try to find more .gif for the attacks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later