Project:Gotenks : updated Progress

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), July 15, 2011, 11:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gotenks´s new N-B idea better then big Tree cannon(kamehameha like N-B)?

yeah since that is move a Gotenks attack instead use a "almost" yellow kamehameha like attack
5 (12.8%)
Big tree cannon is better
12 (30.8%)
i dont care Gotenks is awesome
7 (17.9%)
yeah Die die missiles is really good idea
11 (28.2%)
Random person: how you doing PSAs?  MarioDk: Muffin button
4 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

heres my motion pac so far http://www.mediafire.com/?hpmt9tv2t56e00b the model is coming with some animation later im till sharpening animation and remakeing
Mr.Shadow
]

thanks for Animations i test them out then i start with Gotenks
Preview of the model:
Quote from: SmashClash on August 08, 2011, 11:57:22 PMSmall Bad news: Part of the the texture is shared to the back... Oh well. It's actually not that bad. I'll show you what I mean: That front part shares that back part. So I guess I'll just leave the back part as blue. :/
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

MarioDK, Good news is that there is hope for Gotenks to be perfect!
BeyondYou can unmirror the shirt!

Quote from: SmashClash on August 09, 2011, 07:18:31 PMMarioDK, Good news is that there is hope for Gotenks to be perfect! BeyondYou can unmirror the shirt!
ok all i hear is Beyondyou+Gotenks
so it can´t be better
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

gotenks vertex is looking good hope it turns out great xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

anyway i am close to be done with his Side-B (Ground) Animations :D
now just make it more to look like Air
i revamped it abit more :D
for up-B i working on still i still got that stupid bug he make dmg to anyone (non Hitboxes added to up-B but still make dmg to anyone)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

MarioDK, can you make Forward Throw ViceShout ONLY if you use Finish Sign?
I REALLY wanted his throw from DBZ BT 3.(Maybe you can do this for me since I took the time to make Gotenks: SSJ1, normal, and SSJ3 forms) :)

Quote from: SmashClash on August 09, 2011, 07:45:38 PMMarioDK, can you make Forward Throw ViceShout ONLY if you use Finish Sign? I REALLY wanted his throw from DBZ BT 3.(Maybe you can do this for me since I took the time to make Gotenks: SSJ1, normal, and SSJ3 forms) :)
sure :D
i think that Finish sign will be a kinda of a mod at same time as a booster
i think we will revamp the moveset idea abit :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 09, 2011, 07:46:46 PMsure :D
Yay!
That was pretty much the last thing I wanted in addition to this PSA.
I'll get all the ideas I've made into this thread in this post. I'm going to edit it.

Quote from: SmashClash on August 09, 2011, 07:48:15 PMYay! That was pretty much the last thing I wanted in addition to this PSA. I'll get all the ideas I've made into this thread in this post. I'm going to edit it.
cool anyway i will work on the last thing on Goku so he can be ready for i can send it to ppl who really want to help with him so i can work abit more here :D(TBM is not one of them just saying if he see this post)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 09, 2011, 07:50:14 PM
cool anyway i will work on the last thing on Goku so he can be ready for i can send it to ppl who really want to help with him so i can work abit more here :D(TBM is not one of them just saying if he see this post)


will you include my animations?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Person on August 09, 2011, 07:51:10 PMwill you include my animations?
i still dont got a chance to check them out :( but i will for sure at the weekend
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ideas for the OP that has been said in this thread:
Quote from: SmashClash on July 15, 2011, 11:06:57 PMI like all the ideas...can I add 1? Hold A+B: Charge up yellow(or any other color of the wind graphic), if you hold it every 2 seconds you gain 1% health. If you hold it for 8 seconds then it becomes blue wind aura(Max Power Mode) once in Max Power Mode you'll have stronger defense, you'll be a little faster, and you'll be able to shoot more Kai blasts at a time. Your punches will also be slightly stronger. --- Hold A in the air: Just like SDo0m's Viewtiful Joe's DownB since both players will be able to fight each other in that spot.

Quote from: SmashClash on July 17, 2011, 04:20:04 AMCan you make his Galactic Donut controllable by movement? Just like Zelda's Neutral B... Also, can you make it so if you use Finish Sign and get the Smash Ball his FS will be Charging Ultra Buu Buu Volleyball?(He will dash forward a good distance just like the dash from your SMBZ Mario and also use that distance...whoever it captures it will get them) Also, since the Taunt should be Finish Sign(Down Taunt) I think it should be 1.5 seconds...just like in the game... Win1 should be him doing this: http://tinyurl.com/6e28hdd
Win2 should be this: http://images.myfavoritegames.com/gallery-db-z-gt-x/Fusions/Gotenks/GotenksNoShirt.jpg
SideTaunt should be this: Gotenks is putting a thumbs down out with 1 arm as a gesture. At the end of your Fuuuusion Ha! can you make Gotenks have this animation?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SmashClash on August 09, 2011, 07:45:38 PMMarioDK, can you make Forward Throw ViceShout ONLY if you use Finish Sign? I REALLY wanted his throw from DBZ BT 3.(Maybe you can do this for me since I took the time to make Gotenks: SSJ1, normal, and SSJ3 forms) :)

i add them later since i had to log now
i have been really busy if i was not so much busy i will have get Goku V1 70% done by now +Gotenks close to beta+Revamp Shadow over Fox(requested from DarkshadeDX + anyway a hack i wanted + i maybe get a vertex from him : Knuckles)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 09, 2011, 08:04:39 PM
i add them later since i had to log now
i have been really busy if i was not so much busy i will have get Goku V1 70% done by now +Gotenks close to beta+Revamp Shadow over Fox(requested from DarkshadeDX + anyway a hack i wanted + i maybe get a vertex from him : Knuckles)
does that mean shadow will work well over Fox too? also i hope knuckles isnt over someone good xD since i have used the one over pikachu but got preety disapointed  its  glitchy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.