Cascade's Wondrous PSA Projects *Stuff*

Started by Cascade Hellsing, July 16, 2011, 11:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should Cascade's Neutral B be

Charged Gun Shot
5 (26.3%)
Rapid Fire
7 (36.8%)
Gun Throw
2 (10.5%)
Super Mega Ultra Implosion
3 (15.8%)
Something Else(post your suggestion)
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Quote from: Sorceress on July 18, 2011, 04:25:45 AM. . . Why did you put a GTFO option and i would like to see how you make a PSA for yourself. :P

To see if anyone would be a troll and pick it.



Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 18, 2011, 06:37:38 AMoh thats cool Cascade Hellsing. your becoming a PSA'er now XD

Heheh~ Yup~! I finally decided to stop being so lazy....



Quote from: KiDTee-MvC3 on July 18, 2011, 07:34:23 AMIf you do kain i have the pefect moveset idea's for him on my thread http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28163.0

Actually that's perfect~! ...since I know NOTHING about Kain.... So thanks~!

Well I guess the public has spoken, and so my first PSA I'm gonna work on is Cascade~!

I'll update the OP later with the moveset and such.

...but first... I Need Some Motivation! DX


Quote from: daanvandam on July 26, 2011, 08:06:05 PMmake cascade fast

Well lucky for you, I've finally gotten some motivation, and I'm starting to work on her now.





The Neutral B should be an energy based attack where she'd summon an energy spere and have it spin around her which deal damage once it hits someone. And have it spin like this:
http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/42600/42648/spiral_42648_lg.gif
Where it starts in the centre and spins out ward from there.

You can call it "Helix Force"
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 28, 2011, 09:11:06 PMThe Neutral B should be an energy based attack where she'd summon an energy spere and have it spin around her which deal damage once it hits someone. And have it spin like this: http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/42600/42648/spiral_42648_lg.gif Where it starts in the centre and spins out ward from there. You can call it "Helix Force"

Hmm... Sounds interesting... though, I want her attacks to be Gun-based.

Double post to say that I won't be able to work on anything since my Laptop is possible dead.

But if everything goes well, I might be able to recover my work, so that in the future, I might be able to work on it again.

So til then, See yea round peoples.

Alright, thread reviving time.

My hacking Laptop's still dead, but there are a few things I can still do in the mean time...


For starters, I deleted all the PSAs in my OP that I never intended to make. I just wanted to see what the people wanted more, DBZ, FF, Sonic, Pokemon, Digimon, or one of my OCs. And surprisingly, Cascade was the winner. oh, and I'm gonna add two secret PSAs later.

Second, I'm gonna add the movesets and a few special add-ons to the OP soon. But nothing is definite, so feel free to suggest Anything to Anyone of the movesets, and I might take them into account and give the suggester credit.

And lastly....

[spoiler]the results of the poll....
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ...are completely invalid~!

and here's why....

1. Charged Gun Shot: Now I could have done this since it'd be pretty basic, but that's the thing, it's too basic, Almost everyone does it, It's cliche, It's unoriginal, It's all been done before. person to get the song reference for that last line wins stuff. hint: band initials are BNL

2. SUMI: Although Cascade does have a tenancy to randomly combust and explode for comedic effect, it'd be pointless since she'd be sent to die off-screen after you press B.

3. Rapid Fire: The winner of the poll, and ironically, the one I didn't want to do the most for a few reasons... It's pretty cliche, it's pretty boring, and it would probably end up broken and spamable, unless I did something like make Cascade go into a gun reloading animation loop for a few seconds after she fires off like 9 shots, which I don't want to do.

and now....

4. Gun Throw: You see, everyone with a gun shoots with it, and there are a few who hit others with it, but pretty much No One Throws it. Well Cascade is different. In battle, she just get her gun, aim it at her target, and chuck it at their face with all her might!!!! And that's why her Neutral B is gonna be Gun Throw~~!! (which is ironically the loser of the poll)