Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 26
Author Topic: Monkey D. Luffy over Marth (NOT Sheik!) ~ Moveset posted!  (Read 126865 times)
Black Neon X27
Supreme Kitten

I'm Back! Tsuna progress time!! :)

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « on: July 20, 2011, 01:26:34 PM »

IT'S LUFFY! about time right Awesome Face

This epic guy here is over marth.

Thanks to Pervyman trigger and NaruZeldaMaster for ideas.

Current Team:
    Black Neon X27
    Pervyman Trigger
    NaruZeldaMaster
    Neku Sakuraba

Releases:
    V.1: Without Specials and FS
    V.2: Gear 2 added with specials
    V.3: Final Smashes added

These might not be the only releases as the team will revamp some of the anmations, and probably even add new ones! Happy Face
    The moveset
    A-Attacks:
    A: basic punch, basically the Captain Falcon animation ~ 2% [animation done]

AA: Captain Falcon as well. ~ 3% [animation done]

AAA: Gatling gun: Luffy pulls back both fists, the lunges forward unleashing a torrent of fists upon the opponent. Low knockback. ~ 3% each hit

F-Tilt: Gum Gum Whip: Luffy kicks forward, leg stretched, and turns in a circle. Can be tilted upwards. ~ 8%

U-Tilt: Luffy throws his arm up into the air and shakes it back and forth hitting multiple times. ~ 2% each hit

D-Tilt: Luffy strecthes his leg forward to kick the opponent. ~ 4%

Air A-Attacks:
    Neutral A: Gum Gum Fireworks: Luffy stretches his arms and legs while spinning in the air. ~ 9%

F-Air: Gum Gum Spinning Axe: Luffy spins forward while stretching his leg outwards. ~ 5% hits 2 times.

U-Air: Luffy kicks upwards. Snake's animation for his last A attack, except he stretches his leg straight up. ~ 4%

D-Air: Gum Gum Stamp: Luffy puts both of his feet together and stretches them downwards. ~ 6%

Smash Attacks:
    F-Smash: Gum Gum Bazooka: Luffy throws both arms back, and snaps them forward hitting the opponent. ~ 15%

U-Smash: Gum Gum Axe: Luffy kicks his leg upwards, hitting the opponent as it goes, then brings it down, smashing anyone below him into the ground. ~ 20%

D-Smash: Gum Gum Rifle: Luffy throws his arm back like the pistol, but instead twists it as it goes. Once the punch hits the person in front of him, they become stunned until the final hit. ~ 5%. hits 5 times

Specials:
    Neutral B: Gum Gum Pistol: Luffy strecthes his arm back, then snaps it forward hitting the opponent. ~ 15% medium knockback

Side B: Gum Gum Rocket: Luffy grabs the ground in front of him and stretches back, he snaps forward and flies. Kind of like Luigi's side B. ~ 2%, 4%, 8%, 16% due to a bonus like Luigi's move.

Down B: Gum Gum barrel: Luffy grabs his feet, and starts rooling across the stage like a barrel. Ths can be stopped by releasing the B button. ~ 6% per hit, hits as it goes, low knockback

Up B: Luffy twists his body around, then jumps up and unwinds, stretching his legs while turning. ~ 9% each hit. hits 2 times

Air Specials:
    All same so far.

Throws:
    Neutral A: Gum Gum Bell: Luffy extends his head back, then throws it forward hitting the opponent. ~ 2%

F-Throw: ?

B-Throw: Gum Gum Pinwheel: Luffy extends his arms, while swinging the opponent around 3 times. ~ 10%

U-Throw: ?

D-Throw: Gum Gum Hammer: Luffy spins his arms while holding the opponent, jumps behind them, and slams them to the ground. ~ 15%

Final Smashes:
    Ground: Giant Jet Pistol:

(Couldn't find image, basicly it's this, but red)
    Luffy enters Gear second, if not already in it. Luffy stretches his arm backwards, and blows air into his thumb. The air travels to the arm behind him, enlarging it to half of the screen, and punches forward, with the speed of Gear 2. Once the move is finished he becomes mini, and his damage rises to 100% ~ 70% but high knocback

Air: Giant Axe:

Luffy lifts his leg, and blows air into his thumb. The air travels to the leg above him, enlarging it to half of the screen, and kicks the ground creating a shockwave. Downfall is that the leg moves slow, so it's easy to dodge. Once the move is finished he becomes mini. ~ 100%

Taunts:
    up taunt: Luffy throw his arms to the sky, if at or above 50%, he spawns food.

side taunt: Luffy picks his nose

down taunt: Luffy crouches, and slams his fist into the ground. He enters Gear 2nd, now all of his attacks are faster and stronger.

Gear 2:
    Attack strength increase: 10%
    Speed increases
    faster charging time for all smash attacks
    All of his A moves become faster as well
    damage increases 5% every five seconds
    Once Luffy hits 200% he loses his Gear 2 transformation

Gear 2 moveset, accessible by using the down taunt, when at 100%:

A-Attack:
    A: Gum Gum Jet Shotgun: Luffy puts both of his arms behind him, not stretching them. Then he shoots them forward, looking like pistol but with both arms. ~ 10% first hit

AA:  he does jet pistol with his right arm. ~ 6%

AAA: he does jet pistol with his left arm. ~ 7%

Tilts:

U-Tilt: Gum Gum Jet Explosion: Luffy lets loose with his arms and legs, just punching and kicking in all directions. He goes up as the attack goes on. The range is 2- times greater than the original fireworks. ~ 6% each hit
    Smash Attacks

D-Tilt: Gum Gum Jet Ricochet: Luffy punches the ground, his fist bounces off and hits the opponent. ~ 10%

F-Tilt: Gum Gum Jet Whip: Luffy swings his leg around quickly, it's so fast that it's as if he never moved. This can also be tilted upwards. ~ 18%

Smash Attacks:
    U-Smash: Gum Gum Jet Axe: Luffy lifts his leg quickly and brings it down with a larger collision bubble and more damage than the original Gum Gum Axe. No charging needed ~ 30%

D-Smash: ? (until further notice)

S-Smash: Gum Gum Jet Pistol: Luffy makes his stance, and instantly hits the opponent without moving. ~ 25%

Specials:
    Neutral B: Gum Gum Jet Gatling: Luffy punches rapidly infront of him. This move can be held down, and can only be interrupted by hitting Luffy. ~ 3% each hit

Side B: Gum Gum Missle: Far stronger, faster, and longer range than the Gum Gum Rocket. There is also no chargng time for this move. ~ 16%

Down B: Gum Gum Storm: Luffy jumps into the air twisting his body, due to hs speed anyone above hiim wll get hurt, and get caught in storm as well. He starts unwinding and punching rapidly whle going back down to the stage. This move has a wide range. Due to being in Gear 2, Luffy gains 20% damage to make it fair. ~ 2% per hit

Up B: Gum Gum Sprinkler (I made that name up): Luffy twists his body really fast, jumps into the air unwinding his body. Luffy's arms and legs spin in opposite directions. This whole process is very fast due to Gear 2. ~ 5% per hit
    « Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 09:56:58 AM by Black Neon X27 » Logged

Hi SonicBrawler!

Pervyman Trigger
    The Perverted Protagonist
    Special Access

HO HEY

• Awards B Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker!?

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 02:17:45 PM »

Luigi or mario I'd say
    marth i will say (since the vertex is over him)
    Forgot about that. Go with marth Awesome Face
    « Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 02:22:49 PM by pervyTHEshadow » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 02:20:34 PM »

marth i will say (since the vertex is over him)

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Black Neon X27
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 04:45:57 PM »

There's going to be some arm stretching goodness!

Hi SonicBrawler!

Pervyman Trigger
    Special Access

HO HEY

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 05:10:51 PM »

Yay Awesome Face

Blueblur22
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 05:54:05 PM »

about time he has made his entrance in brawl

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: July 21, 2011, 03:33:06 PM »

over marth is the best since he can be rel ported later xD

Pervyman Trigger
    Special Access

HO HEY

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2011, 03:35:12 PM »

over marth is the best since he can be rel ported later xD

ALSO a god paint Awesome Face

I'm stalking your thread

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2011, 04:50:04 PM »

I'm thinking about making a Monkey D. Luffy PSA, who should it be over. I'm going to start on him after I finish my other PSA.  AWESOME 2.0!

If you do the animations I can do the psa work since Luffy will be easy to do hitbox wise >_>
    Also.... Mario Facepalm http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28608.0

Stealing my idea much? =_=;

If you have no moveset planned, use the one in my thread I linked above *sideglance* It's pretty balanced/thought out.

Black Neon X27
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: July 21, 2011, 04:52:19 PM »

But you made your thread today, I made mine yesterday.

Hi SonicBrawler!

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2011, 04:57:57 PM »

But you made your thread today, I made mine yesterday.

Mario Facepalm

You made a thread saying you were thinking of DOING a psa, you did not post a planned moveset for said psa. (Hence my sarcasm at seeing this thread -_-; ) Luffy has a lot of moves but not many that are strong enough to use as specials. The moveset I made up should suffice, it's pretty decent and shows all of luffy's famous moves and even some of the ones he doesn't use too often. The movelist is pretty sound, the only idea I'm not satisfied with (If luffy really was in brawl) is the down special.

Stats: Luffy's stats according to standard brawl tier.
    Power: 5/10
    Speed: 4/10 (A little faster than link)
    Air Mobility: 6/10 (A little lighter than peach, cause like, he's made of rubber not impressed)
    Knockback: 5/10 Slightly oped but not enough to make him cruel
    Damage: 4/10 He will rely mainly on his air A's to kill, and possibly his side B.

A: A straight right jab
    AA: A straight left jab, he stretches his arm out a ways from him
    AAA: A straight right jab again, this time he extends his arm farther than his second a and his fist gets bigger like mario's Up A.

Up A: Mario's uppercut, except he stretches his arm a bit cause ya know, he's made of rubber AWESOME 2.0!
    Side A: A mighty swing of his fists in a downward arch. He also stretches his arms out a bit, but not much.
    Down A: A low sweeping kick, and of course he stretches his leg out slightly.

Up Smash: Need Ideas
    Side Smash: Gomu Gomu Axe: Luffy's famous axe kick, the one he used to KO Don Creig (Forgive me if that's spelled wrong not impressed haven't watched OP in forever)
    Down Smash: Gomu Gomu no Whip: Luffy spins his legs around like a hillecopter breakdance style while stretching them out. He will stretch them out further depending on how long you charge the attack.

Up Special: Gomu Gomu Rocketo!: Luffy fires his gomu gomu rocket down toward the ground, launching himself high into the air. He does damage to anyone who smacks into his back while he's flying upward.
    Side Special: Gomu Gomu Gattling Gun: Luffy's infamous gattling gun move, ya'll know how it works right?
    Down Special: Gomu Gomu Net: Luffy ties his fingers together in a net and reaches out, damaging anyone who gets slammed by the net. May or may not include a grab.
    Neutral special: Gomu Gomu Pistol: Luffy's infamous double barreled pistol. It wil NOT be chargable unless someone helps me with it =_=

Final Smash: King of the Pirates! Luffy does a fully charged version of his side smash, down smash, then up smash in that order. While he's falling to the ground he yells "I'm gonna be king!" before curling up into a ball and extending his arms and legs out quite a ways before returning to normal.

Black Neon X27
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: July 21, 2011, 05:01:08 PM »

Oh I see! I already have a planned moveset though. Smiley

Hi SonicBrawler!

Blueblur22
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: July 21, 2011, 05:04:48 PM »