SSBB not working aswell anymore...

Started by Protoman.EXE, July 22, 2011, 07:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I've had my Brawl for awhile, and because its been through alot(my bro gets mad if i beat him enough.... And im relaly good) so now its stopped working aswell and some character wont load.

I have a backup on my USB which is used for the USB loader but when i play it, it doesn't load after the loading screen.

Should i use another means of loading the game or fix the USB loader. whats the problem?

Sig by Segtendo. Epic


Quote from: B1NARY on July 22, 2011, 10:28:26 PMYou could try using the disk.

dude, he says his brawl doesn't work anymore, or in other words, the disc might be broken ¬¬

Quote from: luigiman1928 on July 22, 2011, 07:03:37 PMI've had my Brawl for awhile, and because its been through alot(my bro gets mad if i beat him enough.... And im relaly good) so now its stopped working aswell and some character wont load. I have a backup on my USB which is used for the USB loader but when i play it, it doesn't load after the loading screen. Should i use another means of loading the game or fix the USB loader. whats the problem?

and maybe you're using the wrong IOS(yes IOS, not ISO) or your ISO(yes now it is ISO) is corrupted, you could download another one, or back one up from a friend or something and try it with that one.
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397

well in that case you might need Ios 222/223 as 249 doesn't like Dual-Layer disks.

Quote from: B1NARY on July 23, 2011, 01:51:32 AM
well in that case you might need Ios 222/223 as 249 doesn't like Dual-Layer disks.

the latest version of 249 works perfectly fine for duel layer disks now it's what i use and i would try to redownload the app for the usb loader and see if it helps considering it worked before. updates can mess things up sometimes. if that doesn't work try redownloading or ripping brawl. also what loader do u use?

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

I tried using IOS 222, and yet when i run the game from a USB loader, it gives me an "turn off wii" error right before the intro. I will try the newet 249. I dont have Wifi on my Wii, you know where i can download?
Sig by Segtendo. Epic