The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 05, 2011, 04:17:58 AM


i mean missiles were a good thought, but i don't think it's possible ATM. besides, who needs missiles.

oh and. wait till the DAE importer is done, i'll attempt to make that other:M samus an officially playable model in brawl. or wait till someone else does it.

i've got another request for you, it involves Ichigo as a model port. his Side-B needs to be edited badly.

Bleh, that wouldn't be a good idea. Other M models are about 11 times smaller than Brawl models, so you'd have to resize her.

That, and she has less bones than most characters.



The DAE thingy will allow us to resize her in a model editor then reimport her without doing much. ofcourse i would add in one of her guns then weight it down to one of her bones.

this is all in future retrospect.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 05, 2011, 04:22:10 AM
Bleh, that wouldn't be a good idea. Other M models are about 11 times smaller than Brawl models, so you'd have to resize her.

That, and she has less bones than most characters.

Doesn't really matter for the importer o: You can make her use Samus bones I think, and she becomes just like a one slot costume.

And as Ultra said, just need to resize it lol.



i would wait till Blackjack makes a better resizer though. the current one sux some bones if you get my drift.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 05, 2011, 04:33:52 AM


i would wait till Blackjack makes a better resizer though. the current one sux some bones if you get my drift.
Mmhm :x Now I gotta get REALLY started on the Hunters' on Samus >.> I know I said I was gonna start yesterday but.. Women are distractions, that's all I gotta say o.o

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 05, 2011, 05:31:12 AM
Mmhm :x Now I gotta get REALLY started on the Hunters' on Samus >.> I know I said I was gonna start yesterday but.. Women are distractions, that's all I gotta say o.o
They sure are, i'll give you that xD


Hey guys, my neck still hurts but WAY less then yesterday. I can actually move it around a bit now, so i might continue on the textures today (probably would have anyway xD)

Quote from: Miku Hatsune on August 05, 2011, 06:58:14 AM
They sure are, i'll give you that xD


Hey guys, my neck still hurts but WAY less then yesterday. I can actually move it around a bit now, so i might continue on the textures today (probably would have anyway xD)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

For the record, I have done absolutely no animation work today. I spent the day fiddling CSPs and otherwise loafing around. XD

... sorry.

Quote from: Miku Hatsune on August 05, 2011, 06:58:14 AM
They sure are, i'll give you that xD


Hey guys, my neck still hurts but WAY less then yesterday. I can actually move it around a bit now, so i might continue on the textures today (probably would have anyway xD)
That's great bro :D but don't strain yourself too much okay? lol And yes, yes they are. XD



Lol, kidding aside. My neck is doing even better now so i'm pretty sure i'll be working on textures this evening! Aside me finishing my Twilight Battlefield V2 as well, going to enter a tourney with it if it's allowed x)


edit: Just letting you guys know that i'm also participating in a Team Fortress 2 event starting 11PM my time, i'll be on that during the event. When it ends (No idea when) i'll be back on msn and such to continue with the textures.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28703.0

o.o Man of Many Faces has a new meaning now...

Trace, Spire, Kanden, and Noxus done. Only need Sylux.

Wow did this hit a rock animation-wise, cause i haven't seen Gamm no Blade comment in a bit O.o
Also, i haven't done anything this weekend.. T_T"
I blame my parents! DX

I've been busy. (Also, I leave my computer on, so it looks like I'm always on. it's a bad habit.)

I should be free sometime next week. Although I'm kinda hating PSAing with Samus...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Himari on August 07, 2011, 08:54:23 PM
Wow did this hit a rock animation-wise, cause i haven't seen Gamm no Blade comment in a bit O.o
Also, i haven't done anything this weekend.. T_T"
I blame my parents! DX
I'm going to try and give my Kanden based Samus a yellow-green-ish glow. o.o

Zedkiel: Why not make him yellow and change the ref to a greenish tint?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 08, 2011, 04:16:58 AM
Zedkiel: Why not make him yellow and change the ref to a greenish tint?
Cause the texture's done, and his glow is yellow green all over his body, not only the yellow green parts.. If I can make the ref green, I can make if yellow green. o: