The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Quote from: Weyard on July 28, 2011, 04:01:55 AM
I'll finish up those shoulders tonight and upload the model so you all will have something more accurate to test on.

I still need to clean up the boosters and gun a little more, and make the texture before I can call it finished though.

Sweet. So I can include that in the video, yes?

Again, it won't be anything final. Just another showcase.

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 28, 2011, 04:03:05 AM
I'll do it after the missles. I guess throw's are gonna wait.

Oh, speaking of which, SDoom said he'd help with programing the throws.
Speaking of which, I gotta add some booster gfx on the forward dodge.

Anyways, the missle animations are gonna have to wait for tomorrow. I got to get some sleep.

That's good to hear. I've never done throws before, so I wouldn't know what to do there. /:

And could you link me to your animations? That way we can see how they look, at least.

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 28, 2011, 04:03:05 AM
I'll do it after the missles. I guess throw's are gonna wait.

Oh, speaking of which, SDoom said he'd help with programing the throws.
Speaking of which, I gotta add some booster gfx on the forward dodge.

Anyways, the missle animations are gonna have to wait for tomorrow. I got to get some sleep.

You might still end up having to move the normal Jump booster gfx around to fit them these new Boosters. I tried not to move them around very much, but they might have gotten misaligned now.

@Gamma

It will be about an hour before I get them finished.

Quote from: Weyard on July 28, 2011, 04:16:20 AM
@Gamma

It will be about an hour before I get them finished.

That's alright, I've got quite a few animation tweaks to do anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Up Smash is finished.

I think.


I'm still here and open for testing and recolors btw guys. >.>

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 28, 2011, 05:32:34 AM
I'm still here and open for testing and recolors btw guys. >.>

Well, there's nothing to test out as of now...

And we can't really do re-colors till Weyard's done with the vertex, now can we? XD

Glad to know you're still hanging around to test, but there's nothing to do at the moment.

Once I get Weyard's almost-finished vertex, I'll check it out in-game and look at the animations I've made.

I'll probably call it a night sometime afterwards.


Quote from: Weyard on July 28, 2011, 05:49:02 AM
One shoulder finished and I'm about half-way done on the 2nd.

D:

How long do you think that'll take?


Quote from: Weyard on July 28, 2011, 05:54:13 AM
dunno. I have to go eat in about 5-10 minutes. Not sure if I can finish it before then though.

Alright.

Well, I might stay up for another hour or so (it's currently 2 AM) so go ahead and take your time. :]

Just not too much time. :srs:

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 28, 2011, 05:56:04 AM
Alright.

Well, I might stay up for another hour or so (it's currently 2 AM) so go ahead and take your time. :]

Just not too much time. :srs:
It's 2 AM here too. I'm probably going to be up until 6 or so.

Quote from: Weyard on July 28, 2011, 05:59:00 AM
It's 2 AM here too. I'm probably going to be up until 6 or so.

That.... isn't healthy. XD



I wouldn't be staying up if My Strange Addiction wasn't on next. :af:

Im still around. Just playing this awesome NES game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up2Q14fZdeI



----------


Finished Up Smash looks good.

July 28, 2011, 06:03:33 AM #672 Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 06:05:43 AM by Gamma Ridley
Quote from: Aether on July 28, 2011, 06:02:31 AM
Im still around. Just playing this awesome NES game
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


lolwut.

I should probably test my animations out in-game. /:


Quote from: Weyard on July 28, 2011, 06:06:15 AM
Not going to be finished before I eat. brb eating.

Alright.

In the meantime, I'ma go see how this ish looks in-game....