the Truth about DB(Z/GT) hackers/haters/Fanboys (something all need to read)

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), July 23, 2011, 12:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This site is perfect for watching DB/DBZ/DB GT.

[link removed]
 Linking to or asking for a ROM, ISO, music, or any other copyrighted material, or to any site that provides such material, is prohibited.

It hurts, Ness...
.....Ness...
Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness.....


Quote from: Triforce Zelda on August 10, 2011, 05:43:35 PMOh Damn, everything's all HD and remastered! Wow, nice work!
same as on the other site but back to on-topic
since this Thread was to stop the stupid fanboys(that helped much) and the [censored]ing hatersalso helped even afew said sorry and will give DBZ a chance cuz they not have see it only beeing Annoyed of the fanboys
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Cool!! Apology and Trying the show! Now that's more like it! Now they'll really know whether they like it or not!

I'm sure something in this thread is against the rules...
Anyway, I didn't need to read this.

EDIT: Yeah, there's one rule being broken, under "Illegal Activity":
  • Linking to or asking for a ROM, ISO, music, or any other copyrighted material, or to any site that provides such material, is prohibited.
The Dragon Ball franchise is copyrighted, right?
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Man I don't understand why people gotta be so uptight about rules. Not cool.

Yeah, I know right? I want to drive on the left side of the road while drinking, smoking, and talking on the cellphone while I run over various people! Screw rules!

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.


Quote from: Triforce Zelda on August 16, 2011, 01:45:47 PM
Wait, those are laws, dude
Let's define law:

law
noun /lô/ 
laws, plural
1. The system of rules that a particular country or community recognizes as regulating the actions of its members and may enforce by the imposition of penalties.
2. An individual rule as part of such a system.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.