Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Awesome deku link man :af:, next make goron link please  :happy:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



This is more of a wtfareyouon vertex.  soon KYOGRE will be firing lasers n [censored].

KYOTRON 9000!

Lol Looks epic even with Samus' textures man! :D Definitely will need new animations XD

Holy shiznapple o.o  That's completely amazing.  Now we'll have the epic Groudon vs Kyogre battles.  I'm surprised you did it over Samus though.  I'm confused.  How exactly will it work?  What exactly did you disable to make it work on Samus?

How in the [censored]? What in the [censored]? I [censored]ing love you. So many [censored]s...


well i havn't esported it just yet.... so idk how it moves yet D= hopefully it moves alright.

What... the [censored]? That is an awesome vertex. I can't wait to try using it without any animations or psa. XD



Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

That's SAMUS?!?

You guys and your [censored] is making me lol... Well done Starwaffle, well done!

Wow, imagine Kyogre becoming ZSS, its gonna be insane.

He looks awesome. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

^3^ Can't wait for this one ^3^ Kyogre is just... ^o^
^3^

That is over Samus, right?

Spider over Diddy next plz.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.


Wow... Crazy Kyogre!

That's definitely one of the more impressive vertexes EVER! I mean turning SAMUS into a [censored] legendary!

Truly amazing! PSA would be a [censored] though...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

As I said on LST, Kyogre over Samus is... an interesting idea, to say the least.  It's nice to see someone attempting to make a counterpart to Aafyre's Groudon.
Though I'm quite afraid of how Kyogre will look with Samus's animations. :oshi: