Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 10:28:24 PM by StarWaffle
 

July 26, 2011, 09:37:45 AM #1 Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 12:36:27 AM by StarWaffle



^^^Feel free to take whatever might help you^^^

who is Petey piranha over it looks so good so you can“t see it :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


No Boiz,
Petey is over Wario and Pacman is over Sonic  ;)

A vertex over Sonic that isn't just another lame ass Sonic character?

:srs:
I love you.


Quote from: DrPanda on July 26, 2011, 01:08:13 PM
A vertex over Sonic that isn't just another lame ass Sonic character?

:srs:
I love you.

^ This

In all honesty though, I hear Sonic can be a pain to vertex though.  And his anatomy is so weird and so select that only characters that are from his series look any good at all.

However, the legend that is Starwaffle proved me wrong XD  And thanks again for Spidey bro ^^

  ^-^ I was kind of hoping that you would stay... but if you want to go...  :'(

Well, whatever you choose to do is up to you ^3^
^3^


You've got some great looking stuff Waffle~!

Can't wait to see some more of your stuff in the future~!

Starwaffle :af:

Pac and Petey look good, and EPIC job on Spidey's vertex :D

July 26, 2011, 05:23:55 PM #12 Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 05:29:57 PM by Segtendo Wright
Petey blew my mind when I first heard it was Wario :srs:
Hope you can get his problems ironed out.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]