Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

August 28, 2011, 01:03:07 AM #510 Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 01:14:29 AM by NekuBrawler
then go to my thread and vote for him. i might psa him
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: NekuBrawler on August 28, 2011, 01:03:07 AM
then go to my thread and vote for him. i might PSA him
oh really.....
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

yup

epic vertex star. i love how it turned out ;D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Am I the only one thinking it would be great to have a one slot size mod for king boo? I mean, he's great and all, but he's kinda small for king boo.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: milliondollar mistake on August 28, 2011, 01:49:51 AM
Am I the only one thinking it would be great to have a one slot size mod for king boo? I mean, he's great and all, but he's kinda small for king boo.

The size isn't much different from what I remember...

Comparing to him on MKWii, that is.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Well I'm not saying giant size, but maybe the size of Bowser. And by giant I mean twice Bowser's size.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


im working on the resize. shoulf be done by saturday at the latest, if not then friday

Quote from: StarWaffle on July 26, 2011, 09:37:45 AM



^^^Feel free to take whatever might help you^^^
Please,do not leave Petey over Wario project! It look SOOOO awesome!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

-.-
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Swanx on September 02, 2011, 11:36:19 AM
Please,do not leave Petey over Wario project! It look SOOOO awesome!

Dude, he stop Petey since 1 months ago.

Quote from: KTH on September 02, 2011, 12:37:15 PM
Dude, he stop Petey since 1 months ago.
I haven't been very active since a couple months so I didn't notice that...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

love the optamis prime vertex cant wait for it to come out
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Swanx on September 02, 2011, 02:04:42 PM
I haven't been very active since a couple months so I didn't notice that...
Petey is very usable actually only glitch it has is the leaves don't work, but other than that he works like a charm. No glitches and it's hasn't froze my wii yet.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

my disc is still scratched, so can someone tell me whats wrong with pacman?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


^ Well... Star made Pacman out of Sonic's Sphere model and tried to make it always show up in game but it doesn't... I think. I know that when you use the spindash you can see it (looks awesome btw) but I don't know why his sphere won't show up otherwise...

Someone more competent explain it 'cause I'm too lame.    :P
^3^