Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

August 12, 2011, 11:40:30 PM #270 Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 12:09:26 AM by IWasAPerson
Quote from: TBM on August 12, 2011, 11:25:11 PM
No it means
T = The
B = Beast
M = Man

that ='s TheBeastman

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Seriously, though, I don't think you're the only one who fell for this. I hadn't checked the Vault  all day and wasn't sure whether Beyond was trolling us again or legitimately released it. Just let it go and they'll stop trolling bugging you (hey, you took every bit of bait). Also, is it bad that I expected a stampede of DBZ fanboys in here already?

Either way, this was hilarious. Also, I clicked from the main page, not from the vertex page.



Quote from: Beyond, the Creator on August 12, 2011, 11:40:52 PM
<.<

Is it weird that I also fell for it?

...It's like pages numbers, previous page titles, OPs and USERNAMES mean nothing anymore T-T

*Cries in corner*

Quote from: Beyond, the Creator on August 12, 2011, 11:40:52 PM
<.<

Is it weird that I also fell for it?

You were like "Oh [censored]! Somebody hax mah thread, computer, and released Vegeta without telling me!"

:)?

Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 12, 2011, 11:44:28 PM
*Cries in corner*

*Cries with SDo0m while smoking a spliff*

Very clever Star...

Very clever...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I was looking at the vault before I saw the thread, thus ruining the joke's purpose. :notimp:


I was confused as to why I didn't see Starwaffle's thread.
I saw Beyond's thread (with the random title) and then noticed the was star's thread.
YOU CAN'T FOOL ME!

Even BEYOND was tricked?

Wow...

Silly Waffle.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: sp147 on August 12, 2011, 11:38:26 PM
Ah, what the heck, I'll admit it, I fell for it too XD

I saw the title and I immediately checked the vault, then i checked "Show new replies to your posts" and saw StarWaffle next to the thread lol...

And strangely enough, I never even got mad  :laugh: heck, im still laughin about it now XD


I also fell for it.

FUUUUUU.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

August 13, 2011, 01:13:31 AM #280 Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 01:14:25 AM by Ninka_kiwi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My reaction right there, You are quite the trickster starwaffle!

I fell for this title >.>

August 13, 2011, 01:55:54 AM #282 Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 01:58:36 AM by Segtendo
What a clever title.
Quote from: seniyajw on August 13, 2011, 01:53:08 AM
I understand that most banks are affected, but it is too sexy to see fire missiles on its fins and make the Final Smash laser from his mouth. Almost like hyper beam, but the man sexy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: StarWaffle on August 11, 2011, 10:12:15 PM
yeah they won't export. ;-;

Oh, that stinks...Have you tried exporting with any other method besides mk64n's?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


August 14, 2011, 01:15:46 AM #284 Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 01:17:39 AM by StarWaffle
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


pokemon trainer needed some love.