Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72


Quote from: StarWaffle on October 06, 2011, 11:50:09 PM
K i'll tell you who it is

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lmao...seeing C.Falcon's face made me laugh so hard xD

Quote from: StarWaffle on October 06, 2011, 11:59:25 PM
It is exported already
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I just thought of something, wouldn't he KO himself tryin to Falcon Punch someone?

Seriously, though the model lookin pretty sweet  :happy:


Quote from: Velen on October 07, 2011, 12:10:56 AM
@Cascade:

You trollin, honey?

That's obviously a Beedrill.

Though Venomoth would be an awesome idea. =)

I was able to Recite all 151 pokemon when I was 4, and I've played Pokemon Silver more times then there are stars in the sky. You answer your question.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on October 07, 2011, 12:14:21 AM
I was able to Recite all 151 pokemon when I was 4, and I've played Pokemon Silver more times then there are stars in the sky. You answer your question.

I wasn't being serious either. -__-;

Geeze, sorry. >_>

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

The nose is pointy, just not from that angle. and i cant make it go upwards underneath. its an absolute mess under there.

I'm not using a bunch of falcon's textures so imma reduce em and make falcon's body 1024x1024  should be easier to texture.


Anyways, This is more of a wtf character than anything. Its there for teh lulz, kinda like falco-oh.

Here are other improvements I suggest in addition to the head.

I would worry about the wings, too.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


i said it was a "for teh lulz character"  i don't need critique =D   

just some smiles.


Quote from: StarWaffle on October 06, 2011, 11:59:25 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




lol that's epic though.

Can you release a version with Captain Falcon's head?

*totally serious*

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Star... you sir, are insane. in a good way though.

I love  that bobble head look Beedrill has ^3^

Star, you already know that you're a mad genius, but I'll reiterate... You're a madman  of the highest intellectual caliber :srs:

Can't wait to see him in the game.  ;D
^3^

what a nice preview, i can see all the quality
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com