PSA Tourney Character Listings! (Stage Poll #3 inside)

Started by Lightning Edge, July 26, 2011, 09:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should replace Summit?

Arctic Realm V2
3 (60%)
Crystal Canyon
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

@SDoom. Exactly. Sephiroth is too awesome.

Sonic's poll is up everyone! ;)
VBrawl Main: Meta Knight
Brawl- Mains: Falco/Lucario
Favorite PSAs: Fighter Kirby/Shadow/Zero

Are those not both SDoom's?

FC: 2191-7379-6272


Quote from: ThE DarkYoshi on August 07, 2011, 05:01:09 AM
Yeah but there are 2 Shadow movesets.

He was talking about Burst Sonic and Shadow both being mine.

I say Shadow.  Screw Burst Sonic :srs:

i say Burst sonic and Shadow over DK.
so you got both  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 07, 2011, 03:43:34 PM
i say Burst sonic and Shadow over DK.
so you got both  :af2:

There are no ports :srs:  Look at the OP.  DK will already have a PSA over him by default.  No voting for him

Pikachu's poll is up!

I'm running out of balanced PSAs. Zelda is the only one left.

VBrawl Main: Meta Knight
Brawl- Mains: Falco/Lucario
Favorite PSAs: Fighter Kirby/Shadow/Zero


*looks at the poll*
a poser!?

DP would like a battle for the true DP

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 10, 2011, 07:37:21 PM
Could you also put this Pichu PSA up?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2904

Hey was that PSA made before the model scale attribute was discovered? Cause that code in the description is obsolete.

VBrawl Main: Meta Knight
Brawl- Mains: Falco/Lucario
Favorite PSAs: Fighter Kirby/Shadow/Zero

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on August 10, 2011, 08:13:57 PM
Hey was that PSA made before the model scale attribute was discovered? Cause that code in the description is obsolete.

Most likely, since it's a very old PSA.

August 12, 2011, 05:55:03 PM #72 Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 06:00:22 PM by Lightning Edge
Thanks for voting people

I got the permission to use most of these.

Triforce Zelda felt that Vivi was incomplete, so i'm testing a replacement right now.
VBrawl Main: Meta Knight
Brawl- Mains: Falco/Lucario
Favorite PSAs: Fighter Kirby/Shadow/Zero

New stage poll up.
VBrawl Main: Meta Knight
Brawl- Mains: Falco/Lucario
Favorite PSAs: Fighter Kirby/Shadow/Zero

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later