PSA Tourney Character Listings! (Stage Poll #3 inside)

Started by Lightning Edge, July 26, 2011, 09:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should replace Summit?

Arctic Realm V2
3 (60%)
Crystal Canyon
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Personally, I wouldn't replace Battlefield.  For stage replacements I'd only replace the crappy ones like Hanenbow, Mario Bros, Summit, Mushroomy Kingdom, Rumble Falls etc

Yes but for the sake of representation, Shadow Moses Island, and GHZ need to stay in some form.


August 14, 2011, 07:34:31 PM #77 Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 07:40:00 PM by Lightning Edge
Oh so i should just replace the annoying ones eh? I was thinking about changing GHZ to Hidden Palace Zone or Perfect Chaos. How does that sound? it still represents Sonic.

Also, Battlefield and Final Destination are sort of still there. Just texture changes.
VBrawl Main: Meta Knight
Brawl- Mains: Falco/Lucario
Favorite PSAs: Fighter Kirby/Shadow/Zero

Tournament sign-ups are over at the Online Gaming boards!
VBrawl Main: Meta Knight
Brawl- Mains: Falco/Lucario
Favorite PSAs: Fighter Kirby/Shadow/Zero