Recommend me some hacks

Started by Lord_of_D:, July 27, 2011, 08:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

<--- kinda creepy, dont you think?




I recommend you Libertyernie Stage expansion.

hmmm, syther overpowered, KJP's JP, tails over mk, shadow over dk, mewtwo over ike, zoroak over diddy, and i tihink thats it
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Neku Sakuraba (aka SonicBrawler) on August 11, 2011, 01:12:30 AM
hmmm, syther overpowered, KJP's JP, tails over mk, shadow over dk, mewtwo over ike, zoroak over diddy, and i tihink thats it

You really like PSA/Ports, huh? lol
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Shirosan on August 11, 2011, 02:40:09 AM
You really like PSA/Ports, huh? lol
He has a lot of ports in his Vault :P

I suggest Cloud over Olimar, if you don't like Olimar :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 11, 2011, 03:07:48 AM
He has a lot of ports in his Vault :P

I suggest Cloud over Olimar, if you don't like Olimar :af:
am i the only 1 who LIKES Olimar? o.o xDD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on August 11, 2011, 05:06:28 AMam i the only 1 who LIKES Olimar? o.o xDD

I like him! With the bomberman outfit that is >_<

*on topic* I suggest these.

Psas: Phoenix Mario V1, Shadow the Hedgehog, SMBZ Mario, Dark Samus, Fighter Kirby, Cosmic Geno (for nostalgia) and Elderan Zero.

Textures: Nightmare (Ganon) Shadow Queen (Peach) Mr. L (Luigi) Bomberman (Olimar)

Stages: Battle To Be The Chosen One, Arctic Realm V2, Minimalistic Destination, Coliseum

Music: My Mega Man X6 Zero Victory theme and Dancing Mad (FF6)
VBrawl Main: Meta Knight
Brawl- Mains: Falco/Lucario
Favorite PSAs: Fighter Kirby/Shadow/Zero

Quote from: DSX8 on August 11, 2011, 05:06:28 AM
am i the only 1 who LIKES Olimar? o.o xDD

You're not. I'd never remove any of the characters xD
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


August 11, 2011, 05:03:42 PM #23 Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 05:05:36 PM by lord_of_D:
Quote from: Neku Sakuraba (aka SonicBrawler) on August 11, 2011, 01:12:30 AM
hmmm, syther overpowered, KJP's JP, tails over mk, shadow over dk, mewtwo over ike, zoroak over diddy, and i tihink thats it
but i like ike :oshi:, also, i dont like broken psas




StarWaffle's Kyogre.

That [censored] is fun as hell to use.

Especially since you have no idea where the hitboxes are. XD

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 11, 2011, 05:40:02 PM
StarWaffle's Kyogre.

That [censored] is fun as hell to use.

Especially since you have no idea where the hitboxes are. XD

lol

Was it tested online? Does it desynch?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: BR-3 on August 11, 2011, 05:41:43 PM
lol

Was it tested online? Does it desynch?

Nah, I don't play online too often, so I wouldn't know. I has no friends. ;_;

I would assume that it does though. /:

Surprisingly, Kyogre is said not to desync.

I didn't test it, I don't play online at all.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on August 11, 2011, 05:48:54 PM
Surprisingly, Kyogre is said not to desync.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Huh. I guess you're right. @_@

You can easily check using replays... if a hack desychs online, it will desynch a previously saved replay of that color slot in battle...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]