S.S. Boombox | New: MORE DKC: Tropical Freeze, 03/03/14

Started by SilentSchemer, September 27, 2009, 07:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sorry for the bump :s

Added:

Persona 4 - Long Way.

College is draining me. I haven't had time do finish some songs I was going to post, hopefully, I can finish them now.


Wow, is been a while. I just wanted to post some tracks, I originally made them for my friends but hey, why not share them. :) I can official say that I now comprehend the knowledge behind the whole loop thing, I just didn't understood the deal on how to include the intro of a song and then the loop, but now I do. (Took you long enough) So I'll be fixing the tracks I already added here. I know there's like half of 'em I need to fix.

New:
Chrno Crusade
Eureka Seven
Rockman.EXE
Zoids (Chaotic Century)

February 09, 2010, 12:02:13 AM #18 Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 01:59:09 AM by SilentSchemer
Bumpy. From my last post I've added new track fixes and new tracks for some of the albums already there. Fate/Unlimited Codes has a pack download for anyone wanting the whole thing. Enjoy! :D Also, I'm working on the No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle OST so I'll be uploading it soon.

EDIT: (2/12/10)

New:
Durarara!!
  - Uragiri no Yuuyake (TV Size)
  - Trust Me (TV Size)

The Last Story (Wii)
  - Website Theme

Sailor Moon
  - Moonlight Densetsu
  - Sailor Star Song

Feedback is appreciated.

Bump for No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle and one track from Soul Eater, Black Star (Never Lose Myself) Enjoy! If any there's any problem with the volume for the tracks let me know, I'll fix it right away. Thanks! :D

is it possible you can make these into brstms?

Can someone make these into brstms? please and thank you

Naruto Shippuden OST - Heaven Shaking Event
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syIK3...eature=channel

Naruto Shippuden OST - Reverse Situation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERGpm...eature=channel

Donkey Kong Country 2 Music - Kannon's Klaim / Windy Valley / Mining Melancholy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akIgv...eature=related

Donkey Kong Country 2 Music - Run, Rambi, Run!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsPsu...eature=related

Donkey Kong Country 2 Music - Krook's March
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW6xq...eature=related

Donkey Kong Country 2 Music - In a Snow-Bound Land
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N6RK...eature=related

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Opening (English)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdcArkLDAJk

Kingdom Hearts II Music - Passion ~after the battle~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_MzB...eature=related


*scratches head* If you're asking for anyone to make those track into brstms you could use the Request Section. I can try on doing the KH songs and the DKC2 songs since luckily I have the soundtrack. Give me some time though, I just reformatted my laptop so I need to get stuff back into place.


Quote from: FairKnight on February 17, 2010, 11:54:29 PM

Donkey Kong Country 2 Music - Kannon's Klaim / Windy Valley / Mining Melancholy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akIgv...eature=related

Donkey Kong Country 2 Music - Run, Rambi, Run!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsPsu...eature=related

Donkey Kong Country 2 Music - Krook's March
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW6xq...eature=related

Donkey Kong Country 2 Music - In a Snow-Bound Land
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N6RK...eature=related

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Opening (English)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdcArkLDAJk

Done!

Passion is a tricky one I was trying to find a good loop for that one but I'm not how to tackle this one. I can just add no loop so that it just repeats the song or i can make it so that it will loop the instrumental part after the singing.
---------------------------
3/05/10 - New!

- Digimon
- Pokemon
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Naruto request fulfill for FairKnight: Heaven Shaking Event & Reverse Situation. If anything wrong with any of them let me know. :)

Also, added Tales of Symphonia OVA & Naruto onto the list.
*adding them into the vault*

Can you put in the Mortal Kombat theme music (Good news), but here is the problem, I don't know any Mortal Kombat theme music (Bad News), But if I find it, I will put it in

Please do because "Mortal Kombat theme music" is too broad. :/

Also, Anyone and johnlcb made a Mortal Kombat tracks. Check those.

May 15, 2010, 05:45:49 PM #27 Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 11:50:18 PM by SilentSchemer
*bump*

May 15, 2010

New Album: Arc Rise Fantasia with 3 new tracks. I'll gradually be adding the rest of the tracks, starting with the battle themes then to whatever.

If there's any issues, you know the drill.

Edit: May 16, 2010

Added 5 more tracks for Arc Rise Fantasia (addicted x_x) and 2 more tracks for Final Fantasy X-2.


yea man, i added them like a month back. they're available also in the vault. lol

i know theres like a bunch of tracks i can add for Sailor Moon but for some reason it's difficult work with them. Is either I can only see them used for the menu or songs that are 3-parts in one track but theres only one i want to get but it's just so small that it's sometimes hard to loop. :/