S.S. Boombox | New: MORE DKC: Tropical Freeze, 03/03/14

Started by SilentSchemer, September 27, 2009, 07:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

September 27, 2009, 07:36:00 PM Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 07:09:41 AM by SilentSchemer
Hey everyone, welcome to the boom-box! As of now I'll just be contributing anime and video game tracks. So I hope you guys enjoy the track that I submit and happy booming (& brawling)! Any issues, feedback, and tips are welcome! I also take requests for your anime and video game music desires. If theres any song that I haven't done from the titles below (that are not on that Vault) you may request the song. :D

Request Guidelines:

  • Anime or Video game
  • Name of the song + source
  • Download link of the song
  • Provide preview of the song (not required but saves me time)

SIDE ONE
Anime

Code Geass
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Chrno Crusade
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Digimon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Durarara!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Eureka Seven
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Future Diary (Mirai Nikki)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


G-Gundam
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gundam Wing
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Naruto
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Outlaw Star (Re-working)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pokemon (Pocket Monsters)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Robotics;NotesNew!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Rockman.EXE
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sailor Moon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Soul Eater
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Star Driver ~Kagayaki no Takuto~ New!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Tales of Symphonia OVA
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zoids
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SIDE TWO
Video Games

Arc Rise Fantasia
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Donkey Kong Crountry 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Donkey Kong Crountry: Tropical Freeze New!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Drakengard 3 (Drag-On Dragoon 3) New!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Final Fantasy X-2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Kingdom Hearts
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Last Ranker
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nier
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Persona 3 FES
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Persona 4
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sonic Unleashed
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The Last Story
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Trauma Team
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Xenoblade
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yggdra Union
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Remix Tracks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 28, 2009, 05:26:14 PM #1 Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 01:27:06 AM by SilentSchemer
<Post reserved for future updates>


Um,Kessen no Toki Kitari and Waga Kokoro Mei Kagami Shisui - Saredoko no Tenohira (Te) wa Rekka no Gotoku are sharing the same link.Just thought I'd let you know,XD.

Because I seriously want Waga Kokoro Mei Kagami Shisui - Saredoko no Tenohira (Te) wa Rekka no Gotoku.  :af:

@ thanyou: Look forward for more, I'll be adding a few more tracks from FES. (Including some other tracks people might suggest for)

@LordShade67 Thank you for pointing that out, much appreciated! :D *fixed!*



holy fcuking fcuk u have sailor moon brstms!! marry me

EDIT: u should make them a little louder though, specially the uranus and neptune theme. u can barely hear them in the game :oshi:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 01, 2009, 03:42:41 AM
holy fcuking fcuk u have sailor moon brstms!! marry me

EDIT: u should make them a little louder though, specially the uranus and neptune theme. u can barely hear them in the game :oshi:

I've been meaning to fix that, I'll reupload them soon.

EDIT: Sailor Moon tracks are all fixed now. Also fixed Soul Eater's. I was surprise I didn't find any SM track, that why I decided to make my own, so why not share them too. lol

EDIT2: Added the OP of Outlaw Star. Blast from the past are always great.

ffffffffffffff omg I love Outlaw Star! :happy:

However, the brstms are a bit too loud in-game.

Quote from: Angelglory on October 06, 2009, 09:24:38 PM
ffffffffffffff omg I love Outlaw Star! :happy:

However, the brstms are a bit too loud in-game.

I double-checked all the Outlaw Star tracks. I fixed Flight which was a bit loud. The others sounds good to me. In any case, so that I can work on them, which of the others sound a bit loud to you besides Flight?



holy fuck the "Stolen Pure Heart Crystal" fight theme is so dam sick i love it. also, check this video out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ck8KcG-B14

Anyone already made the brstm for it though, its in his thread. Thought i would share it with u since u like Sailor Moon as well

October 08, 2009, 07:16:10 PM #14 Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 07:22:21 PM by SilentSchemer
Oh cool, I'll give it a d/l then! :D

It reminds me of that face-off they had back I think it was in Season 3. fun times lmao!


Update:
- New Album: Grandia III
- Although not listed, I'm also adding Grandia II tracks as well soon.
- If there any song you want to request from the albums I have feel free to ask.