Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Project Amaterasu Okami  (Read 6452 times)
IWasAPerson
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2011, 04:54:03 PM »

Sorry to bump this, but is anyone still interested in this? 'Cause I'll animate Ammy, her model doesn't look that complex to work with bone-wise.

Yeah, I know I occasionally get involved in animating and half the time nothing comes out of it, but I'd love to attempt this (I have a funny feeling Beyond's vertex is going to have odd leg joints and there's the fact it's over Ivysaur). Also, does Okami use Chr0's at all?

ForOhFor Error
Holy Kitten

DOG is your destiny

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: August 13, 2011, 05:07:33 PM »

Sure, you can join as an animator. I'll PM you the model (or should I just post a link in the OP?)

Problem, though: Ammy doesn't have enough bones to go over anyone, and won't until the brawlbox that adds bones works. That won't be too long, though, and you can still try to animate Ammy in the meantime, if you'd like.

From what I can tell, Okami doesn't use CHR0s. Well, I've found exactly 2 'CHR0' hex strings, but they don't look even remotely like a normal CHR0... I can't make heads or tails of them... (maybe a compressed archive of CHR0s?? no clue.)
    « Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 05:11:15 PM by ForOhFor Error » Logged

FC: 2191-7379-6272

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: August 13, 2011, 05:58:15 PM »

well i only have 1 animation of ammy... which could be her "lose" animation(?). its just her laying on the ground with only 131 frames i believe.

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: