Awards - Full List, Claims, Updates

Started by Miacis, August 08, 2011, 10:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I fail to see the point in this Cookie, but it's a fun (Or labor-some depending on your point of view) little hunt... lol...

I don't care what happens to it to be honest.

Agreed. I don't care either. I'm fine with the awards I have.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 26, 2014, 08:57:12 PM
Agreed. I don't care either. I'm fine with the awards I have.
^This. I gave up the small search the day it was added. xD

This cookie gave me hype the day it started... The hype faded after 15 minutes... lol

Quote from: Segtendo on July 26, 2014, 08:57:12 PM
Agreed. I don't care either. I'm fine with the awards I have.
You have alot... That's pretty normal :v
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I got the instructions and I wasn't even online at the time. Annoying. If I come across it naturally then the cookie will be mine, but this doesn't sway me at all.

Quote from: WarioMANX on July 15, 2014, 09:11:57 AM
It means absolutely nothing to me, merely another colorful thingy underneath my avatar that few will pay any attention to.


...


Cookie is overrated
[/troll comment]

With my desktop out of commission I am on hiatus until further notice.
But I'm still playing plenty of Hyrule Warriors & Smash 3DS!
NNID: WarioMANX | 3DS FC: 4596-9459-1042
(I'll accept any NNID add, but PM me your 3DS FC if you add my 3DS)
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

in my way; I see awards just as a way to prove my actual brawl hacking skills and how much I have improved; for example winning a contest or reaching a certain number of downloads
but just something like a screenprint doesnt even seem important enough to take time to send a same message to every user of the forum lol

Say.

I checked the awards and I think the Ninja award should be given to me. :P

Quote from: TheSoraKid on July 26, 2014, 10:39:01 PM
Say.

I checked the awards and I think the Ninja award should be given to me. :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=22102;sa=statPanel

QuoteTotal Time Spent Online:    23 days, 16 hours and 2 minutes.



I need the Fiery Topic award. For this thread.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That thread has 7,000 views. The lowest tier for that line of awards is 30,000. What are you smoking?

I'd like the PMBR Award, since I recently became a member of the PMBR.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Vyse on July 26, 2014, 10:59:57 PM
That thread has 7,000 views. The lowest tier for that line of awards is 30,000. What are you smoking?

my bad. thought it said 70,000 >.>
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 26, 2014, 11:55:47 PM #2398 Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 11:58:05 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on July 26, 2014, 07:54:37 PM
Just a question: Is the right thing to do when someone sends you a PM with the location of a certain reward, do you report the PM? Or leave it be and ignore it.

I'm pretty sure I can no longer get the reward as I know where is is, but have yet to see it...

I am refering to the Hidden Cookie reward
Man, what a weenie. .w.
He just had to go and ruin things as a form of petty revenge.

Well, [censored] that, I'm going to go and make that hidden cookie even more awesome, now. You're gonna need more than just luck/patience to find the Neo Cookie.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

I'm unlucky enough to miss my chance to screencap the normal cookie... Wonder how this'll go...