Awards - Full List, Claims, Updates

Started by Miacis, August 08, 2011, 10:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 22, 2011, 09:38:48 PM
i dont know if this was already said, but i have google chrome, and i only see 5 of my awards
I use Safari, and I only see 5 of your awards.
I also use Opera, and I only see 5 of your awards.

I think the bottom line is that, no matter the browser, you can only see 5 of your awards. :P
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

oh, lol. ok. i thought i could see more because the 5th is on a 2nd row. and is there a way to show a specific 5?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 22, 2011, 10:05:23 PM
oh, lol. ok. i thought i could see more because the 5th is on a 2nd row. and is there a way to show a specific 5?
You can "Favorite" one of your awards to make it appear first ... that's all.  :-[
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on December 22, 2011, 09:13:43 PM
Wrong. It's posting in a thread where the last post is THREE weeks old. And you even get a warning above the posting box to tell you "Beware, you are doing something dumb here. Make sure you have a very good reason for posting like that."
well don't be mean about it o.o"
i haven't really notice anyone necro-post for awhile,
so i forgot how many weeks it was,
at least i was close on the guess :-[

and when i accidentally necro-posted,
i didn't see that come up :(

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

December 22, 2011, 11:37:28 PM #979 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 11:38:50 PM by Miacis Ballard
Mmh ? Sorry, didn't mean to sound aggressive.
And the warning looks like this btw :
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6571/sanstitreyhe.png
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

I was looking at the OP, and I noticed this:

QuoteLittle King: Having the top downloaded hack for a certain character.
Design ideas: Link

Now, that sounds like a good idea. There should be one for the Stages section as well.

To be honest, I [censored]ing hate how disrespect and demeaned Stage hackers are when coming to these Awards.

Some stages take a lot more time than making a character hack. Could take weeks, maybe even months if you're that determined.

I remember there was some ideas someone posted, there being an Architect award, and some others.

I don't appreciate those ideas just simply being ignored.

Quote from: SJS on December 22, 2011, 06:20:57 PM


Tiny versions. Level 3 looks like Jirachi...

Holy [censored] it does!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 23, 2011, 12:00:41 AM
I was looking at the OP, and I noticed this:

Now, that sounds like a good idea. There should be one for the Stages section as well.

To be honest, I [censored]ing hate how disrespect and demeaned Stage hackers are when coming to these Awards.

Some stages take a lot more time than making a character hack. Could take weeks, maybe even months if you're that determined.

I remember there was some ideas someone posted, there being an Architect award, and some others.

I don't appreciate those ideas just simply being ignored.

Read the Second post on the thread.

The Architect award is in there.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on December 23, 2011, 12:03:09 AM
Read the Second post on the thread.

The Architect award is in there.

Ah. My bad then.

Didn't notice since it was a post by someone else.

Still, there should be an award for having the top downloads on a certain stage.

December 23, 2011, 12:19:11 AM #983 Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 12:22:39 AM by Miacis Ballard
Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 23, 2011, 12:07:34 AM
Ah. My bad then.

Didn't notice since it was a post by someone else.

Still, there should be an award for having the top downloads on a certain stage.
Stages are a bit more complicated than that, simply because .rels are much more common there than for characters. So there really isn't as much of a "adapting to the material already provided" factor like for characters.

The Architect award, as well as the other ones in the same spoiler box, are probably ot going to be done right now, because they are way too impractical. It would need me to look thrugh every possible BV gallery, which I simply cannot do.

As I've said before, I'm looking into a way to balance this out with a more "stage-hackers oriented awad" (kinda like how the Contributor ones are mostly for music hackers). But so far, i don't have any idea, or any suggestion close to that.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on December 22, 2011, 11:37:28 PM
Mmh ? Sorry, didn't mean to sound aggressive.
And the warning looks like this btw :
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6571/sanstitreyhe.png
oh, i feel so bad );

if only that message came up at that time,
it must've been because i was using quick reply

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on December 23, 2011, 12:19:11 AM
The Architect award, as well as the other ones in the same spoiler box, are probably ot going to be done right now, because they are way too impractical. It would need me to look thrugh every possible BV gallery, which I simply cannot do.

Oh yeah? And why is that again?

You can take the time to hand out over 50 Shadow hacks awards. Yeah, it might be easier to find since it's just on the Sonic section of BrawlVault, but still.

I see that the following:

- (Architect) Having X stage hacks.
- (Realtor) Having X stage downloads.

Alright?

What's so difficult about that?

Obviously this is for Stage Hackers, not someone that has made a stage once or twice.

Who are the Stage Hackers? Here:

Mewtwo
Lensho
ItalianLuigi
CutterKirby
LordNoah
DemonSlayerX8
Rihuganon
Stuff2
Robz

Then we have Oizen who doesn't really Stage hack, but he has done re textures on Stages back in the day, and I think he has over 10 Stage hacks, or more.

We also have DemonBoy, who doesn't really make Stage hacks either, but he has a few.

There you go sir! That should make things easier for you.

Go stalk some profiles.

Inb4Igotajobandnotimetomyself. I do as well.


I have about 19 non-retextured stages.

If you set the limit at 20, then you force me to finish a stage I never planned to finish due to model importing. :c

   
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Thor's Hammer for Aafyre!

[censored] looks astonishing.

Also, the Navi one. Has a number been decided yet?

"Hey! Listen!: Given to someone who has made at least X amount of topics.
Design ideas: This one would be a little Navi or something."

December 23, 2011, 10:27:49 AM #989 Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 10:35:26 AM by Miacis Ballard
Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 23, 2011, 03:44:19 AM
Oh yeah? And why is that again?

You can take the time to hand out over 50 Shadow hacks awards. Yeah, it might be easier to find since it's just on the Sonic section of BrawlVault, but still.
To see everyone in the Vault with a Shadow hack in their gallery, I just have to search for "Shadow" => All hacks in the Vault, and it brings me to this page, were I have a very simple list of EVERYONE with a Shadow hack in their Vault. (And a few people with stuff that is not related to the hedgehog, but that I can easily disregard thanks to preview pictures.)

All in all, it didn't take more than 30 minutes to give all the Shadow awards.
And later on, when I need to update the awards, I need less than 2 minutes to check the new Shadow hacks on that same page, since they are listed by Date.

On the other hand, I have no way to have an exact and COMPLETE list of every stage hackers with at least 20 stages. And I will most likely miss a few of them unless I visit the galleries of everyone who made at least one stage.

QuoteWhat's so difficult about that?

Obviously this is for Stage Hackers, not someone that has made a stage once or twice.

Who are the Stage Hackers? Here:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
What's so difficult about that is that that list is incomplete, and neither you nor I really have a mean to check who's missing.
And if you need one example of people missing, you have SuperGuzzi who's got over 20 stage hacks. And there are most likely others.

I mean, really, try it for yourself and see if you find a precise way to know exactly everyone who needs the award. So far, the only method I found is browing galleries one by one.
If you find a better method, I'll make that award. But I won't make it with just an incomplete list.

QuoteAlso, the Navi one. Has a number been decided yet?
No, no yet. I generally have a look at all the stats first, and then I decide of a rather logical number according to that. :)
So that it's given to a fair amount of people, and still reachable by currently active user. :)

I'll create the Mjöllnir award, and I'll keep the Navi one for a little bit. I need picano to teach me a little something first.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.