Awards - Full List, Claims, Updates

Started by Miacis, August 08, 2011, 10:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Albafika on December 22, 2011, 04:13:28 PM
I don't think there's that much broken hacks in the Vault, really. <_<;

I highly doubt they reach 300. lol
Some figures :

- 12 750 hacks in the Vault.
- 851 are collabs.
- 694 hacks are reported.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.


December 22, 2011, 04:34:25 PM #947 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 05:35:20 PM by Infernape99
Quote from: Miacis Ballard on December 22, 2011, 04:30:52 PM
Some figures :

- 12 750 hacks in the Vault.
- 851 are collabs.
- 694 hacks are reported.

What? 694? I will like to fix that 694 hack reported.. but I only fix broken images on a hack or a .pac or .pcs missing
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


December 22, 2011, 05:33:44 PM #948 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 05:39:32 PM by Bushta
I'm pretty sure Mia means 649 hacks reported in general.

But yeah, the numbers I suggested were a little out there. Was just throwing ideas around.

Though, I like SJS's idea of points better.

December 22, 2011, 05:40:39 PM #949 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 05:44:41 PM by Miacis Ballard
Quote from: Bushta on December 22, 2011, 05:33:44 PM
I'm pretty sure Mia means 649 hacks reported in general.
This. I just felt like dropping some numbers here. >.>
Even if a half of the reports were fixable (which I doubt), 500 is way too much. That's all I'm saying.

Which is why I support SJS making his own scale.

(Oh, and there's also that bunch of awards that need a design ... ._.)
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Here are the point totals I came up with...

Novice Restorer - 12 points
Rising Restorer - 45 points
Epic Restorer - 125 points

If that's good enough, then Albafika, the98pika, Infernape99, ExorcistRain, and Spex130 all need the Novice Restorer Award.


Tiny versions. Level 3 looks like Jirachi...

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on December 22, 2011, 05:40:39 PM
Oh, and there's also that bunch of awards that need a design ... ._.

I'll get to that soon >___>
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Great looking awards!  I hope this encourages more people to join in and help clean up the Vault.

December 22, 2011, 06:48:36 PM #952 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 07:10:32 PM by Infernape99
Quote from: SJS on December 22, 2011, 06:20:57 PM
Here are the point totals I came up with...

Novice Restorer - 12 points
Rising Restorer - 45 points
Epic Restorer - 125 points

If that's good enough, then Albafika, the98pika, Infernape99, ExorcistRain, and Spex130 all need the Novice Restorer Award.


Tiny versions. Level 3 looks like Jirachi...

I'll get to that soon >___>

Awesome :happy: in total i got 39 28 points 6 16 more and ill get the rising restorer :D, And Awesome Pin's there SJS :)

I wanna get that award now *_*
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Infernape99 on December 22, 2011, 06:48:36 PM
Awesome :happy: in total i got 39 points or not? =/ anyways 6 more and ill get the rising restorer :D, And Awesome Pin's there SJS :)

I wanna get that award now *_*

You have 28 points.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


 
Quote from: SJS on December 22, 2011, 07:02:20 PM
You have 28 points.

Mmmm... *counts again* ah yes :P sorry :-[
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I've awarded the Restorer pins, as well as the Ninja one. I based it on total online time, after all, since picano showed me a trick to check that easily. More details in the OP.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

I See cuz i have my Novice Restorer :happy: Thank :)
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here are some more ideas for awards. The only two that could be a hassle would be the first two. Although, I think to make it easier for the first one is to check whatever info you need on their birthday to see if they deserve it.

General

Happy Birthday!- Really? People should be awarded by the clear fact that they were born! However, to be fair I think that only people that are active should get this award. Obviously, active members will receive this award on their birthday. What to be consider "active" should be up to you.

Good Citizen - This could be a difficult one to deal with, so for now this just an idea. Never have received a "Warned" or gotten in trouble in the forums a long period of time. (Active Members)


Brawl Vault

The Ben 10 - Haha! See what I did there? Instead of big, I used Ben. Anyway, the idea for this is that it should be awarded for the Top 10 Contributers. Not sure with the requirement could be though. Whether just plain be in the list or have an amount of time being on the top 10.

Quote from: SilentSchemer on December 22, 2011, 08:54:13 PM
Here are some more ideas for awards. The only two that could be a hassle would be the first two. Although, I think to make it easier for the first one is to check whatever info you need on their birthday to see if they deserve it.

General

Happy Birthday!- Really? People should be awarded by the clear fact that they were born! However, to be fair I think that only people that are active should get this award. Obviously, active members will receive this award on their birthday. What to be consider "active" should be up to you.

Good Citizen - This could be a difficult one to deal with, so for now this just an idea. Never have received a "Warned" or gotten in trouble in the forums a long period of time. (Active Members)


Brawl Vault

The Ben 10 - Haha! See what I did there? Instead of big, I used Ben. Anyway, the idea for this is that it should be awarded for the Top 10 Contributers. Not sure with the requirement could be though. Whether just plain be in the list or have an amount of time being on the top 10.


Awesome Ideas :D
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


December 22, 2011, 08:57:12 PM #959 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 08:59:08 PM by YoshiKartWii
Quote from: SilentSchemer on December 22, 2011, 08:54:13 PM
Happy Birthday!- Really? People should be awarded by the clear fact that they were born! However, to be fair I think that only people that are active should get this award. Obviously, active members will receive this award on their birthday. What to be consider "active" should be up to you.
soooooo many people would change their birthday info,
they'd change it to the exact day the award is made JUST so they can get it -_-"
Quote from: SilentSchemer on December 22, 2011, 08:54:13 PM
Good Citizen - This could be a difficult one to deal with, so for now this just an idea. Never have received a "Warned" or gotten in trouble in the forums a long period of time. (Active Members)
even good people can get warned,
you can get warned for accidentally posting in a topic that is over a week old :-\

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151