Awards - Full List, Claims, Updates

Started by Miacis, August 08, 2011, 10:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.

Oh, OK, yeah. Collabs are excluded right now because the way they're programmed is hilariously bad. Like I can say to pic, "Hey, remember how you did collabs?" and we both just laugh.

Once I'm finished with BV, those'll be included.

But yeah. MY BAD.

Waitt... Why do I have the pinhog hack? :P


You DID have the Shadow over Yoshi :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 21, 2012, 01:26:50 AM
You DID have the Shadow over Yoshi :P
lolololololololololololololololololololololol

No tanymore, I had that for about 10 minutes then removed it xD


i would like the tutorial writer award, please :P




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)


Please remove my tutorial writer award. I deleted my tut, cuz it was useless

August 22, 2012, 10:30:05 AM #1657 Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 10:32:17 AM by Miacis
Quote from: XChosenOne1 on August 22, 2012, 03:47:49 AM
i would like the tutorial writer award, please :P
There, given. You might want to try and refine your technique a little bit, though. See your tutorial's topic for more info.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

The Staff Helper Award was given to all the former Staff Members and Raphael for his constant help on the BV thread and valid reports. Gratz buddy.

Um, could I have the Novice Restorer pin for my post here please?
Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ

Only SJ can say who gets what pins for that thread.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 22, 2012, 07:08:06 PM
Only SJ can say who gets what pins for that thread.

Alright.

/10char
Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ

Quote from: Albafika on August 22, 2012, 06:55:26 PM
The Staff Helper Award was given to all the former Staff Members and Raphael for his constant help on the BV thread and valid reports. Gratz buddy.
I just noticed this today, while I'm thankful I was considered for this award, I'm not sure how I earned this award?

I hardly posted in the BV thread itself, I only posted one report and one suggestion.
Unless you meant this from the Community support, but I thought that had to do with the restorer awards?

I apologize for my misunderstanding.


Wow, thats awesome! Thanks again for considering me for this award!