Awards - Full List, Claims, Updates

Started by Miacis, August 08, 2011, 10:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Can I have the tutorial writer award please?
Here´s the tut i made.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=50941.msg1024843

Also maybe an award suggestion. an award for those who never had a warning, moderated or mute,etc. counting from 1-2 years. Something like the good citizen or similar.
i never have a warning or superior in this 2 years i´ve been here, I´m clean and i guess many people here too.

Or maybe an award for the opposite one for those who had many warnings or moderated :P


Quote from: Anivernage on September 15, 2012, 12:33:10 AM
Also maybe an award suggestion. an award for those who never had a warning, moderated or mute,etc. counting from 1-2 years. Something like the good citizen or similar.
i never have a warning or superior in this 2 years i´ve been here, I´m clean and i guess many people here too.
I have an almost clean slate. Only one warning :P
But anyways, sounds like a good idea.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 15, 2012, 12:41:37 AM
I have an almost clean slate. Only one warning :P
But anyways, sounds like a good idea.

Cries.

Could i get the award for being err... funny? I recall being called comedic gold when i was making threads.

Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

The only thread related award is making 100 threads. It's called "Hey! Listen!" IIRC.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


If that was an award I wouldn't earn it because I made a thread in caps

I'm soooo rude xD
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I accidentally necro'd awhile back. But a "Good Sanitarian" award would be neat.


September 22, 2012, 10:36:18 PM #1701 Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 10:38:01 PM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
The TNT olympics has been completed. We'll need medals for the following people: 
Kit Ballard Gold.
Javelin Silver.
KnightMario Brick.. I mean bronze.
Pride gets the Slimeball of happiness and participation

Thanks to those who did join.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Flygon on September 15, 2012, 01:40:17 AM
If that was an award I wouldn't earn it because I made a thread in caps

I'm soooo rude xD
you should be moderated for that :srs:

Quote from: 하세요 on September 15, 2012, 01:49:19 AM
I accidentally necro'd awhile back. But a "Good Sanitarian" award would be neat.
:notimp: Why i never thinked in that name before.

Well maybe for those with 0-1 warnings in a/2 year(s) >.>

Quote from: Anivernage on September 24, 2012, 02:42:30 AM
you should be moderated for that :srs:
I did got a "warned" :srs: but that was a half year ago, but I also support that award for those who, unlike me, have a clean history, but the problem is that is that MANY people would earn it, since not everyone posts in the forums, and if someone gets it, what would happen if that individual gets a warning afterwards

I still think there should be an award to those who have at least one hack on each character
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on September 24, 2012, 02:53:29 AM

I still think there should be an award to those who have at least one hack on each character

This, I know it would be hard to track, but It may give diversity to mods. We see C.falcon, Ike, marth hacks daily. G&W seems to exist only to be replaced, same goes for yoshi. They have very few cool hacks for them.

Quote from: Flygon on September 24, 2012, 02:53:29 AM
I did got a "warned" :srs: but that was a half year ago, but I also support that award for those who, unlike me, have a clean history, but the problem is that is that MANY people would earn it, since not everyone posts in the forums, and if someone gets it, what would happen if that individual gets a warning afterwards

I still think there should be an award to those who have at least one hack on each character
i was joking with the moderated comment :P

Also thats why you need to be from 2010 a.k.a years here and be clean to get this hipotetical atm award...
With that less people will earn it ;D

Quote from: Iwvi on September 24, 2012, 03:02:06 AM
This, I know it would be hard to track, but It may give diversity to mods. We see C.falcon, Ike, marth hacks daily. G&W seems to exist only to be replaced, same goes for yoshi. They have very few cool hacks for them.
This ^^

There should be an anti pinhog award, for those who don't have a shadow hack
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on September 24, 2012, 03:36:36 AM
There should be an anti pinhog award, for those who don't have a shadow hack
AKA about half the users.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Anivernage on September 15, 2012, 12:33:10 AMAlso maybe an award suggestion. an award for those who never had a warning, moderated or mute,etc. counting from 1-2 years. Something like the good citizen or similar.
i never have a warning or superior in this 2 years i´ve been here, I´m clean and i guess many people here too.
That's something I've considered making for a while, but I don't believe the Warning mod actually logs everything into an easy-to-use file to make an automatic script out of it.
And of course, keeping track of all members warned would be absolutely impossible by ourselves.

Maybe Vyse could tweek the mod so it keeps a log of warning times, once he's done with working on the Vault, but right now, it doesn't seem possible.

Quotethe problem is that is that MANY people would earn it, since not everyone posts in the forums, and if someone gets it, what would happen if that individual gets a warning afterwards
Oh, we could add a minimum post requirement (100?). And award if X monthes have gone by since [Last Warning Date] and [Last Active Date].
Using the last active date instead of the [Today] date would avoid giving the award to people who haven't visited the boards in too long.

And we could just remove the award when we warn someoe, I guess. I'd just have to visit the Warning Moderation Manager and check if every guy has none of these awards anymore. Or maybe it can be automated, I dunno.
Point is, it's doable.

QuoteI still think there should be an award to those who have at least one hack on each character
That's the kind of award that probably won't happen until the Vault has been recoded. .w.

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on September 22, 2012, 10:36:18 PM
The TNT olympics has been completed. We'll need medals for the following people: 
Kit Ballard Gold.
Javelin Silver.
KnightMario Brick.. I mean bronze.
Pride gets the Slimeball of happiness and participation

Thanks to those who did join.
You'll have to ask SJS to make designs for these, then. .w.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=51410.msg1030449#msg1030449

I made a contest for Halloween.

I think this would be good to create 4 awards.

1st : GOLD : For who have the first place on the contest "Smash Bros. Halloween 2012"

2nd : SILVER : For who have the second place on the contest "Smash Bros. Halloween 2012"

3e : BRONZE : For who have the third place on the contest "Smash Bros. Halloween 2012"

BOO! : For who participate on the contest "Smash Bros. Halloween 2012".