When I try to pick a alt texture, it doesn't show

Started by WTDShadow, August 13, 2011, 01:49:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

 I downloaded this alt texture for Sonic and named it FitSonic01.pac. But when I pick Sonics second costume, it doesn't show the texture. Help please?


You need the pcs file..

The pac file isn't needed unless you want it for Classic mode and such.

Yah but I downloaded his Metal Sonic texture, and it came with a PAC file and PCS file. I renamed them FitSonic01.pcs and FitSonic01.pac . But it STILL didn't show for his second attire. It only seems to work for me if I put it as his 00 attire. Am I doing something wrong?

BTW it worked perfectly on my Shadow, but not any other character.



Yeah, 01, 02, 03, ect, usually doesn't correspond with the order of the colors in game

It doesn't correspond with the order of the colors in game at all. It never does.

Red = 01
Green = 02
Blue = 03
Black/White = 04

Usually it's that. Then again there's some characters like Mario who doesn't have 01 slot, or Bowser who doesn't have a 02 slot.

Quote from: LordNOaH on June 01, 2011, 08:25:29 PM
Generally;
FitCharacter.pac -moveset
FitCharacter00.pac/pcs -Original texture
FitCharacter01.pac/pcs -Red texture
FitCharacter02.pac/pcs -green texture
FitCharacter03.pac/pcs -blue texture
FitCharacterMotionetc.pac -animations
this, especially the textures due to what color the original is, can vary, so below is a complete list.
Quote from: LordNOaH on June 01, 2011, 08:25:29 PM

   Sonic: sonic
FitSonic.pac [moveset}
FitSonic00.pac/pcs [original}
FitSonic01.pac/pcs [red}
FitSonic02.pac/pcs [green}
FitSonic04.pac/pcs [gold}
FitSonic05.pac/pcs [black}
FitSonicFinal.pac [final smash}
FitSonicMotionEtc.pac [animations}
FitSonicResult.pac [results screen}
Reading is fun!