Forum is gone...

Started by FF7Frieza, August 19, 2011, 03:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Model Porting is almost here... Should i get ready?

No! It won't be here for a while!
Yes! Download/Make models!
Get a Ansem and Dusk!
You have Omega Zero's model... That good
Go back to old projects! Make Orange Puffle V.3
What about Protoman V.4?
MAKE DISSIDIA BRAWL FANTASY
Y U IMITATE BEYONDS POLL?!
CAPTAIN BASILIX WILL BE AWESOME!
... Spore Imports?
ONLY MAKE DBZ AND SONIC CHARACTERS!!! :srs: inb4ff7admehatesme
August 20, 2011, 06:50:57 PM #15 Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 07:27:34 PM by MANSTA8
It should be [IMG.](whatever the link is)[/img.] (without the dots) other than that, Protoman looks pretty cool so far, he was always my favorite megaman character.

:srs:
i get candy
even if the family may disappear, the time we spent together will not...
Check out my DeviantArt:
http://sigufaira.deviantart.com/
Check out my Youtube too!: http://www.youtube.com/user/faira0496?feature=watch
3DS FC: 0559-7845-4582
other info:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

personas
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]


Quote from: KTH on August 20, 2011, 07:31:58 PM
....Where is the candy? :srs:
Do you deserve candy?
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631


August 20, 2011, 09:18:38 PM #20 Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 09:25:32 PM by MANSTA8
When did you make that sword of seals Aqua? because I remember doing that.
Edit:
Quote from: MANSTA8 on August 13, 2011, 12:53:46 AM
I made it, gonna post it after testing it out.

EDIT: http://www.mediafire.com/?wneo30d7q52tvz5
I didn't bother to texture it.

Protoman over Lucas V.2 is out! If you didn't get your candy... you can have.... THE BIG GAY DANCE! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8hvqTSCg-g
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

There is a poll here... Captain Basilix is next on my list!
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

...Improve the texture on Protoman. Please.

:>.>:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on August 22, 2011, 03:22:57 AM
...Improve the texture on Protoman. Please.

:>.>:
Its only V.2... V.3 is better!
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

August 22, 2011, 03:30:26 AM #25 Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 04:25:00 AM by Velen
Quote from: FF7adme on August 22, 2011, 03:24:15 AM
Its only V.2... V.3 is better!

I'm going to be frank with you, compared to some of the stuff around her, that texture isn't going to cut it.

I am expecting something that looks similar to this:



Not what I saw in V.2.

I can understand you being new to texture hacking, but...I'm sorry, the V.2 texture was not good.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

*Gutsman's Ass soundbyte ques*
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Protoman V.3 is almost done... Don't worry Vexen he is "better then the V.2 texture"
and Ol'Grinny is almost done as well... (Degrindo was a hell of a pain to vertex the ears) But V.3 only comes with Proto Man's regular costume, I'll recolor the rest *sigh*
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

^ Can't wait to see Grinny smackin' Mario in the mustache  :af:
^3^

Does no one like the executable versions? I actually prefer Megaman.exe and Protoman.exe over their other versions.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread