Forum is gone...

Started by FF7Frieza, August 19, 2011, 03:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Model Porting is almost here... Should i get ready?

No! It won't be here for a while!
Yes! Download/Make models!
Get a Ansem and Dusk!
You have Omega Zero's model... That good
Go back to old projects! Make Orange Puffle V.3
What about Protoman V.4?
MAKE DISSIDIA BRAWL FANTASY
Y U IMITATE BEYONDS POLL?!
CAPTAIN BASILIX WILL BE AWESOME!
... Spore Imports?
ONLY MAKE DBZ AND SONIC CHARACTERS!!! :srs: inb4ff7admehatesme
Good news! Axl won the poll! now i always wanted to do this vertex in my whole life time! It'll possibly take 1 month! E101 mk II!!! But i don't know who it will go over... Oh... and Sonic over Fox is almost complete! (Sonic Fan boy: HOLY CRAP SONIC OVER FOX! NOW I CAN HAS ESPIO OVER SONIC AND SONIC STAYS YAY!) Luckily i's not a fan boy! New poll as well... You know... the whole school thing isn't that bad... i still can make hacks for you!
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: FF7adme mk II on September 06, 2011, 06:32:33 PMIts 10 hours a day... i go on when i arrive home for a while... then i play okami
Woah I'm glad I get to go on here at school

Well Good news! I asked my french teacher if i could use kc-mm! she allowed it! so i can post some process tomorrow ok... well anyway... Ansem from KH 1 is being made over Marth (Credit to Aafyre for Xenmas) Heres the preview ok

Planning on getting rid of his queer things on the side... but anyway im gonna go play Okami!
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

i dont know if u know this, but beyond is making axl...

Quote from: jokekid on September 08, 2011, 02:01:11 PM
i dont know if u know this, but beyond is making axl...

^3^ I hear that allot (not really all that much though) on kc-mm lately.

I am nobody, so my opinion is best left on the side till I stop being a leech, but...

Quite frankly, I think that people should stop being concerned with other
folks making things that already have been made or are planning to make.  ^-^

I mean, there are plenty of projects that have near halted just because someone else
made it sooner.

For example, even though I do not know the full details, StarWaffle was nearly finished
with his Deku Link, but after Majora was just a bit quicker, he has yet to even release it.

Both look amazing in their own right, and while I respect Stars decision for not releasing his
and enjoy the quality of Majora's, i still wonder if the only reason why he didn't release his
hack was because someone else already released theirs.

I am pretty sure that there was more to it then that, but this was just (albeit weak) an example. 

I mean no disrespect to anyone else's decisions, but I am pretty sure that if FF7adme wants to
make axl still, then more power to 'um.

I know you were just informing him, jokekid. I am not singling you out or anything.
I am just speaking in general.


I hope that I made sense when I posted this. I would hate for it to be misinterpreted due to
my negligent choice of words...

Keep up the awesome work FF7adme ^3^

^3^

Quote from: Christian_CAO on September 08, 2011, 06:26:09 PM
Quite frankly, I think that people should stop being concerned with other
folks making things that already have been made or are planning to make.  ^-^

I mean, there are plenty of projects that have near halted just because someone else
made it sooner.

Keep up the awesome work FF7adme ^3^



Thank you... but i stopped making Axl due to the texture stretching and bone issue's in the model... I need to scrap Sevichi's old model... i finally figured the hair out :D
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: FF7adme mk II on September 08, 2011, 07:36:18 PM
Thank you... but i stopped making Axl due to the texture stretching and bone issue's in the model... I need to scrap Sevichi's old model... i finally figured the hair out :D

That's cool ;)
Best wishes on your next project ^3^
^3^

Quote from: Christian_CAO on September 08, 2011, 07:41:23 PM
That's cool ;)
Best wishes on your next project ^3^
thank you! Ansem's textures arn't that hard... Sevichi's textures arn't hard as well... I vertexed his ears that look like his ears :D And the tail is gone! It is a circle like he referred it to in a Comment he removed... A Raposa from Drawn to Life Here is my new model... The vertex for the hair just made his face wider... thank god! it isn't going inward now! Lushio is gonna be hard due to the face I need to vertex girl hair onto Olimar...
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

I'm working on a hack over Ganon called God of Judgement! Its basically Tabuu... but because when i model port him over Ganondorf's model... His wings and other attacks appear! I found it really awesome in-game.  Here is a Brawlbox picture

Now i know some of you may report it for these glitches!

Walks in place, Jumping near edges that are near Death Boundries kill him... But this is V.1... He kinda reminds me of Kefka... The textures look good in game
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Well... I plan on making Skull Man over Ganondorf... Hopefully he works out... I'm not gonna be on alot till Tuesday till i finally get my Laptop back... I left it at my friends... I'll update commonly on Skull Man's Process Ok?
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: FF7adme mk II on September 09, 2011, 01:08:56 AM
I'm working on a hack over Ganon called God of Judgement! Its basically Tabuu... but because when i model port him over Ganondorf's model... His wings and other attacks appear! I found it really awesome in-game.  Here is a Brawlbox picture

Now i know some of you may report it for these glitches!

Walks in place, Jumping near edges that are near Death Boundries kill him... But this is V.1... He kinda reminds me of Kefka... The textures look good in game
theres a project taboo over ganon, he has almost all taboo attacks, its a lot of progress

Quote from: Anivernage on September 11, 2011, 12:50:29 AMtheres a project taboo over ganon, he has almost all taboo attacks, its a lot of progress
I know... I'm just doing something random
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Sevichi is finally coming out! Tomorrow he will have his pictures in the game! And Release as well!

Heres Sevichis Newest Model
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

 :happy: model looks pretty good so far  ;)

Looking forward to Sevichi   ;D
^3^

Quote from: Christian_CAO on September 22, 2011, 03:44:02 AM
:happy: model looks pretty good so far  ;)

Looking forward to Sevichi   ;D
thanks!
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631