Forum is gone...

Started by FF7Frieza, August 19, 2011, 03:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Model Porting is almost here... Should i get ready?

No! It won't be here for a while!
Yes! Download/Make models!
Get a Ansem and Dusk!
You have Omega Zero's model... That good
Go back to old projects! Make Orange Puffle V.3
What about Protoman V.4?
MAKE DISSIDIA BRAWL FANTASY
Y U IMITATE BEYONDS POLL?!
CAPTAIN BASILIX WILL BE AWESOME!
... Spore Imports?
ONLY MAKE DBZ AND SONIC CHARACTERS!!! :srs: inb4ff7admehatesme

You know my omega zero model... well prepare to see him in brawl soon :) (they should make a model porting forum)
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631


How's my vertex hack's doing? Is it soon finished or not? I'm really exited to see it. But I'm not in the mood right now, as someone reported one of my post of being 'disruptive' due to a picture of a Japanese folklore monster...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

its in the progress....just give him some time...it will probably be easier letting him relax and be motivated instead ok being under pressure and rushed all the time. i'm not trying to be mean but good news is: he's working on it. :3

Yea... I need some time to relax, and work on hacks... The error's stopped coming up :) I CAN POST AND BE COOL AGAIN!
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: FF7adme on October 14, 2011, 07:40:48 PMYou know my omega zero model... well prepare to see him in brawl soon :) (they should make a model porting forum)
I have one of my own. Anyone is welcome to port their models there! http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=34522.0
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

cant wait for the model porting on brawl  ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The error's are pissing me off... Making me feel annoyed! But anyway, Vile is coming soon... Get ready for him :3
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

yeah it isnt just you this erro 500 pisses everyone i hate it  :rage:
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I am staying with my friends! I LOVE YOU ALL!
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631


As for me, I got a :

Sorry for the current slow down.
In addition to our recent traffic from news reports, we are also currently under a DDOS attack
A list of 7 IP address (and growing) have made ~21 page requests A SECOND to NON-EXISTENT pages.
More info as it comes.

What's that?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

I don't know...

He is almost here :)
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631