Forum is gone...

Started by FF7Frieza, August 19, 2011, 03:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Model Porting is almost here... Should i get ready?

No! It won't be here for a while!
Yes! Download/Make models!
Get a Ansem and Dusk!
You have Omega Zero's model... That good
Go back to old projects! Make Orange Puffle V.3
What about Protoman V.4?
MAKE DISSIDIA BRAWL FANTASY
Y U IMITATE BEYONDS POLL?!
CAPTAIN BASILIX WILL BE AWESOME!
... Spore Imports?
ONLY MAKE DBZ AND SONIC CHARACTERS!!! :srs: inb4ff7admehatesme

@ff7adme
Damn your laptops broke huh hmmm
So will the project be canceled until further notice or will it just take a While to get done?


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote from: bleachmagic on October 23, 2011, 10:03:24 PM
@ff7adme
Damn your laptops broke huh hmmm
So will the project be canceled until further notice or will it just take a While to get done?
No, It won't be cancelled... I'm just importing for a while to get that under my feet... and then i'll go back to it :) Oh this means Ansem is done and the Dusk too... Importer should be flawless
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Hmmm :srs:
All right well just fill me in on progress of the projects pertaining to mkh then
Thats all i ask :af2:


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Is my vertex soon completed? Also, when you told me about 'an awful DAE' in my thread, what were you talking about? Just wondering.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

So hqve you actaully started porting dae models yet?


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote from: bleachmagic on October 26, 2011, 02:08:16 PM
So hqve you actaully started porting dae models yet?
We need help rigging a model for Roxas.....can u help? We need a highpoly .DAE file of him

Yea :) I wanna figure out stuff :D
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

found roxas model but its in obj format i saved it as dae format will this work for you guys?


Uploaded with ImageShack.us


I know I ask it often, but what about my vertex hack of Esper Terra? I never get any news when I ask for some, and I would like to have a preview picture if its not finished yet. If it is finished, I'd love to have the link.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 26, 2011, 11:33:18 PM
I know I ask it often, but what about my vertex hack of Esper Terra? I never get any news when I ask for some, and I would like to have a preview picture if its not finished yet. If it is finished, I'd love to have the link.
dude hang on, i asked for Roxas first, so ur just going to have to wait..sorry. :(

hey dont u already have a esper terra over zelda? couldn't u just port it over onto shiek? -_-' don't worry, FF7 is still working on him....i mean her. but at the moment, he's working on dual wield roxas, k? :)

Quote from: jordanice42 on October 26, 2011, 11:46:49 PMhey dont u already have a esper terra over zelda? couldn't u just port it over onto shiek? -_-' don't worry, FF7 is still working on him....i mean her. but at the moment, he's working on dual wield roxas, k? :)
Oh yeah! I almost forgot! Can I also port PSA along with textures and models?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(