Forum is gone...

Started by FF7Frieza, August 19, 2011, 03:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Model Porting is almost here... Should i get ready?

No! It won't be here for a while!
Yes! Download/Make models!
Get a Ansem and Dusk!
You have Omega Zero's model... That good
Go back to old projects! Make Orange Puffle V.3
What about Protoman V.4?
MAKE DISSIDIA BRAWL FANTASY
Y U IMITATE BEYONDS POLL?!
CAPTAIN BASILIX WILL BE AWESOME!
... Spore Imports?
ONLY MAKE DBZ AND SONIC CHARACTERS!!! :srs: inb4ff7admehatesme


I requested an Esper Terra over Sheik a week ago, and I was told it would be made when Roxas would be finished. I just wanna know how's the progress' doing.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 12, 2011, 09:17:05 PM
I requested an Esper Terra over Sheik a week ago, and I was told it would be made when Roxas would be finished. I just wanna know how's the progress' doing.
Its going good :)
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Guys... After my Neku PSA, Lingering Sentiment PSA and my vertex's being made so far... I'm going to model porting with v.65...

Requesters- I will be making them when i don't feel like model porting

KH Fans- I will have Ansem soon guys :)

Sonic Fanboys- I don't know what to say for you :P

Loyal Fans- I hope you will enjoy my hacks alot, V.65 of Brawlbox will change my life and world...

jordanice42- We are still a hacking team no matter what... I might even need help just incase i wanna make (not a example... This will be coming out) Vile from Megaman X, But i wanna include a MMX8 texture version as well, Well thats when we work together :)
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: FF7adme on October 12, 2011, 09:55:43 PMRequesters- I will be making them when i don't feel like model porting

(Taking the fact that I requested you a vertex, I think I'm in this group) Okay then.
[TYPICAL SIGNATURE STUFF GOES HERE]

You can see me in deviantArt as Sergy92.

hey FF7adme i have two questions
first:when you start model porting you are going to get requests for model porting not vertexing?
second:you and jordanice42 are a team so i thoug if i could join the tema wiht you guys i know how to animate and texture(only if you want my help obviously)
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Not sure if this is the place to ask.. but what is model porting?

What the- *face palm* model importing its when you get a model from a game thas its in a different format and port it to a the brawl format (MDL0) so you dont need to vertex him on some character got it?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BakerBoyScout on October 12, 2011, 11:12:10 PM
(Taking the fact that I requested you a vertex, I think I'm in this group) Okay then.
If they already started being made, they will be finished and uploaded
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: FF7adme on October 13, 2011, 12:14:03 AM
If they already started being made, they will be finished and uploaded

Okay then. Again!
[TYPICAL SIGNATURE STUFF GOES HERE]

You can see me in deviantArt as Sergy92.

Heres a hint for my first model port :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP0LuX4G3tg&feature=related

No... you are not supposed to view it from here
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Please refrain from double posting. If it happens again, you will be warned. Thank you.

So does this mean your giving up on psa and vertexing?


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote from: bleachmagic on October 13, 2011, 12:32:09 AM
So does this mean your giving up on psa and vertexing?

no... I am still doing both, I just want to put Zero, Omega Zero, and A better Roxas in brawl, then I will go to my favorite things again :)
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631