Crony's Dark Samus Update!

Started by Crony, August 26, 2011, 03:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Wow, that new Boost Ball effect looks nice.

You should consider that idea I had for the air version though, same move, but no canceling the charge up. And as she charges, she falls... So it would be one you'd have to use with caution.

You can find Beyond's in BrawlVault, or mine right here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?i04m11gfj0cq5ib

Mine is just Beyond's but edited a bit more, just a tiny bit. There's a line in mine that says something with the common.pac, just copy it over to your current one in the right spot I guess.

Holy [censored]!!!  :af: That boost ball effect is epic!!!!!  :af:

Quote from: xZedkiel on December 10, 2011, 04:22:45 PM
You can find Beyond's in BrawlVault, or mine right here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?i04m11gfj0cq5ib

Mine is just Beyond's but edited a bit more, just a tiny bit. There's a line in mine that says something with the common.pac, just copy it over to your current one in the right spot I guess.

K thanks for the XML and the suggestion. I took what you said and added it to my XML but because my file path is different I edited it. If anyone uses Modlauncher 2.5.1 XML you can add this to the XML:

<file external="/brawlmods/custom1/system/common.pac" disc="/system/common_en.pac" />

Worked like a charm. Thanks for the help I now get to fully enjoy Dark Samus. All I need now is a CSP/BP set and boom instant satisfaction lol.

When will the Dark Samus update be released?

December 29, 2011, 04:13:28 PM #140 Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 09:05:44 PM by Crony
Finally the new updates!

Sorry keep you waiting ;)
I have update the DBB (Dark Boost Ball) GFX effect as I promise, the Astral Jump (Now D.S. can grab edge on the top!!!!) and reduces shield damage of forward smash (the Phazon beam) and the time lags of the Phazon Sphere (too many before... :srs:).

Enjoy and comments! ;D


:kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance:


December 29, 2011, 10:24:20 PM #141 Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 11:16:34 PM by _Data_Drain_
Lets see...

The forward smash seems to take three hits now to break a shield... This is in a way still kinda powerful, although the end lag on the move itself makes it a bit risky to use. Also, if the foe does it right, I bet they can dodge roll behind her.

The new Boost Ball effect is nice. I just wish Boost Ball was usable in the air... Like I said, it would be a charge up only, no canceling it in the air.

Finally, I like the new up B programming better, it seems to help, although she still rockets passed the ledge.
XD

Though I still say the AAA should be one quick jab, and if that jab hits, then the fireball comes out...

And I still don't like how unsafe down air is now, it should have as much end lag as say... Ganondorf's down air.



All and all though, not a bad update. :P

I love the new update. Makes Dark Samus much better. But, she stills needs a few things in my opinion...
.New final smash
.New Side-b, Arial-b, Arial side-b (not sure if there is one though)
.Fix up a few moves/animations and clean out uneaded GFX
.CSP'S, BP's, recolors, sound effects from Mp2 and 3 (these are optional but would make her a lot better and a more offical character)


Quote from: Wisdom on January 03, 2012, 08:52:13 AM
I love the new update. Makes Dark Samus much better. But, she stills needs a few things in my opinion...
.New final smash
.New Side-b, Arial-b, Arial side-b (not sure if there is one though)
.Fix up a few moves/animations and clean out uneaded GFX
.CSP'S, BP's, recolors, sound effects from Mp2 and 3 (these are optional but would make her a lot better and a more offical character)


you should know samus filesize is crap  so your lucky to have this moves at all atleast i am xD sure i agree he needed some css stuff but i bet crony is waiting someone to import MP" samus model to make this possible we already have MP! but someone needs to import the ball on the model i know pikazz can becuase he already did import an object with model importer .
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 21, 2012, 04:28:22 PM #144 Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 04:35:17 PM by Crony
Hello guys,

Today i need help for doing a new move for D.S.
I need tecnical help (not opinions...)

The idea is this:

Make Dark Samus


shooting this


The problem is the graphic effect. I have put the eff_file in the MotionEtc.pac , but i dont know where is the "External Gaphic ID number" in order to use on the PSA  :-\
Unfortunately I do not have much practice with these effects, but if someone could help me I would be very grateful...

Please help me!  ;)

is that ext gfx model in fitsamus.pac / fitsamusmotionetc.pac or some other place?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 21, 2012, 06:30:59 PM #146 Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 03:04:18 PM by Crony
Quote from: Carnage on January 21, 2012, 05:09:26 PM
is that ext gfx model in fitsamus.pac / fitsamusmotionetc.pac or some other place?

yes, i just put these file in the fitsamusmotionetc.pac instead of the bomb model,



the problem is in samus pac file i cant see where he generates the bombs thats a bunch of Ra-bits
file 4(samus) and 02 SAMUS_ATK_BOMB did you tryed this?
but i dont think it will work you proabably need those Rabits active or something because its wierd the  the bombs arent in psa like most articles in generate article :S
17918 - Bomb Hitbox 1 [4 dmg]
179B0 - Bomb hitbox 2 [5 dmg] (Found first by Eldiran, then Kirk :P)
17A78 - Bomb Subaction (Shanus)
this is all i have found on it  shame you already used all the other models since the bombs are the problematic ones to find gfx for :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 21, 2012, 08:57:02 PM #148 Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 08:59:58 PM by Crony
Quote from: Carnage on January 21, 2012, 07:59:44 PM
the problem is in samus pac file i cant see where he generates the bombs thats a bunch of Ra-bits
file 4(samus) and 02 SAMUS_ATK_BOMB did you tryed this?

not work...

Quote from: Carnage on January 21, 2012, 07:59:44 PM
but i dont think it will work you proabably need those Rabits active or something because its wierd the  the bombs arent in psa like most articles in generate article :S
17918 - Bomb Hitbox 1 [4 dmg]
179B0 - Bomb hitbox 2 [5 dmg] (Found first by Eldiran, then Kirk :P)
17A78 - Bomb Subaction (Shanus)
this is all i have found on it  shame you already used all the other models since the bombs are the problematic ones to find gfx for :S

there are only the collision box, nothing for the GFX effects...
I do not know what else to try, any other idea?



Quote from: Crony on January 21, 2012, 08:57:02 PM
not work...

there are only the collision box, nothing for the GFX effects...
I do not know what else to try, any other idea?



i have one but it would require some specialized work since ppl can rig thing they could rigg that beam to samus canon and put it on the canon model then you would need to recize the beam to zero in all canon animations that it isnt needed and just make it appear only on that animation that is needed but like i said it would require a rigger to rigg the beat to the canon model with  the beams true bones so you could animate it thats my idea unless you can find someone who can call the bombs that samus trows but few ppl made psas for samus  because of the limit :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.