Crony's Dark Samus Update!

Started by Crony, August 26, 2011, 03:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Samus entry is when the battle begin , right ? Because for me , ssbb never crashed with Dark Samus and the entry is different. (still , when the battle begin , this lag a little) Only his attacks are buggy , it seems like a part of the moveset and animations aren't loaded.

Like the attack that need two misses with the buttons A for do the giant canon , after that Samus is in a "T" position , and with that , I can't move her normally ,(only if someone attack her)

Oh and I never touched to common_en.pac too.

So , is this the same problem as you ?

July 28, 2012, 09:39:14 PM #211 Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 09:40:10 PM by Crony
May try to delect the "FitSamusEntry.pac" file from the Samus folder.
Any changes?

July 29, 2012, 01:06:19 AM #212 Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 02:55:46 AM by Grand-Master Rufure
I'll try it later tonight when I get the chance.

Post Merge: July 30, 2012, 02:55:44 AM


Good news everyone!

So, it turns out that there was absolutely nothing wrong with the DS PSA at all, the reason I was having problems was because I'm just a reckless idiot!

So yeah. The issues I was having was caused by the codes and the CSS/common5_en.pac I was using. After I deleted them, and put all of DS's files in the right place, it started working perfectly. It turns out you need to insert Zero Suit Samus' and Samus' FitMotionEct.pac's in both their fighter folders, and the common_en.pac.

And just to make sure everyone can understand in the case that anyone else encounters this problem, here's a poorly made guide to illustrate the file's locations:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Grand-Master Rufure on July 29, 2012, 01:06:19 AM
I'll try it later tonight when I get the chance.

Post Merge: July 30, 2012, 02:55:44 AM


Good news everyone!

So, it turns out that there was absolutely nothing wrong with the DS PSA at all, the reason I was having problems was because I'm just a reckless idiot!

So yeah. The issues I was having was caused by the codes and the CSS/common5_en.pac I was using. After I deleted them, and put all of DS's files in the right place, it started working perfectly. It turns out you need to insert Zero Suit Samus' and Samus' FitMotionEct.pac's in both their fighter folders, and the common_en.pac.

And just to make sure everyone can understand in the case that anyone else encounters this problem, here's a poorly made guide to illustrate the file's locations:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks! ;) I've added your post to the main description page.  :angel:

Hum ,can someone do a version already prepared for riivolution like grand master said ?

Quote from: Araknir on July 30, 2012, 09:56:21 PM
Hum ,can someone do a version already prepared for riivolution like grand master said ?
If Crony is okay with it, I could PM you the files I'm using myself. One question though: What version of Riivolution are you using, is it Beyond's or is it normal?



Alright, I'll PM you guys the .rar in a bit.

I have one question , why the Dark Boost Ball haven't any "smoke" ? I only have the ball with the dark thing. Not the other animations.

And for phazon massive canon , Dark Samus only have the animations of the radius. And this animations isn't recorded to Dark Samus , that doesn't leave from the cannon but crossing her with his positions "T"

For the astral jump , Dark Samus transform into a ball like Samus. Not like the picture so..

For the Phazon Shield , the animations is here , but Dark Samus transform into a ball again. It seems like the animations of Samus is still here..

The Phazon Sphere appears like one second , not more. And Dark Samus doesn't do ani thing for this attack , just a dark hole.

For the particles , again , Dark Samus do only the particles , not the animations. For the phazon spread beam , it's again this problem.

Oh and I forgot , the kinectic release , when "she" load this attack , it's like Samus. So not the special animations of Dark Samus.

So , what is this problem ? Sorry , but I very want to play with this hack. ^^

Only the phazon comet is totally working ! :)



Quote from: Araknir on August 02, 2012, 12:05:00 PMI have one question , why the Dark Boost Ball haven't any "smoke" ? I only have the ball with the dark thing. Not the other animations. And for phazon massive canon , Dark Samus only have the animations of the radius. And this animations isn't recorded to Dark Samus , that doesn't leave from the cannon but crossing her with his positions "T" For the astral jump , Dark Samus transform into a ball like Samus. Not like the picture so.. For the Phazon Shield , the animations is here , but Dark Samus transform into a ball again. It seems like the animations of Samus is still here.. The Phazon Sphere appears like one second , not more. And Dark Samus doesn't do ani thing for this attack , just a dark hole. For the particles , again , Dark Samus do only the particles , not the animations. For the phazon spread beam , it's again this problem. Oh and I forgot , the kinectic release , when "she" load this attack , it's like Samus. So not the special animations of Dark Samus. So , what is this problem ? Sorry , but I very want to play with this hack. ^^ Only the phazon comet is totally working ! :)

probably your fitmotion isnt working the fitmotion on rivo users must be on comon something i use gecko so i just need to put the fitmotion on the samus folder xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Guys I really need your helps!

Can someone tell me how to fix this problem?




In the brawl box I see the model right, but in game the texture dont work...  :'(

What's the texture format?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

material problem see your texture formats also if that doesnt work any model importer can help you fixing those materials
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 15, 2012, 06:11:28 PM #224 Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 06:16:05 PM by Crony
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 15, 2012, 05:25:08 PM
What's the texture format?

PNG


Quote from: Carnage on August 15, 2012, 05:42:52 PM
material problem see your texture formats also if that doesnt work any model importer can help you fixing those materials

Like who?