Crony's Dark Samus Update!

Started by Crony, August 26, 2011, 03:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Crony on August 15, 2012, 06:11:28 PM

PNG


Like who?
go to the model import thread anyone would help you imo ppl can fix that in a few minuts like dsx8,nano among many other good importers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 18, 2012, 03:01:44 PM #226 Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 03:06:39 PM by Crony
 :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:



Finish! Here the link:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28301&Moderated=All

Special Thanks to BlueLink and Albafika,
I've never been able to do this without your helps!


Enjoy! :kdance:

OKAY.
Too freakin epic, but one thing: Can I make recolors of this glorious import?

instant download xD now you need to make the skeleton version  with transparency which i will require advanced material knowledje like mewtwo 2000 made the ghost roy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The new model is a total get. Oh, you betcha.

But Crony, I've asked this before but, are you considering or would you consider making an OP version of your moveset? Like with more speed, knockback, etc.?

Quote from: DDTarZan on August 19, 2012, 02:39:55 AM
The new model is a total get. Oh, you betcha.

But Crony, I've asked this before but, are you considering or would you consider making an OP version of your moveset? Like with more speed, knockback, etc.?

Sure, I will do! But not now...

Is it just me or does the model not look so good in game? It's really dark and the textures are pretty blurry :-(

Just out of curiosity, which model did you use? If you used the Brawl trophy model, it should be possible to steal the materials from it to make it look just like the trophy.

Quote from: Mr. Vile on August 20, 2012, 02:01:06 AM
Just out of curiosity, which model did you use? If you used the Brawl trophy model, it should be possible to steal the materials from it to make it look just like the trophy.

No, i've used the MP2 ingame model, not the trophy.

August 20, 2012, 09:50:02 PM #234 Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 09:52:36 PM by Azure_Shadow
First, I think the model looks pretty good. It's better than a lot of imports on the Vault, for certain.
Also, I think it's cool that you took the time to make this one balanced. Anyone can make an overpowered moveset, and 99% of all Dark Samus movesets ARE overpowered. As a result, they don't get used very often.
I've only done a couple battles with this one, so I can't tell exactly how balanced it is yet. But first impressions are that it's a keeper. I especially like how you added new GFX models by using ZSS's .pac file; that was clever.
Now available in blue.

August 21, 2012, 12:21:22 AM #235 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 12:23:34 AM by Crony
Quote from: Azure_Shadow on August 20, 2012, 09:50:02 PM
First, I think the model looks pretty good. It's better than a lot of imports on the Vault, for certain.
Also, I think it's cool that you took the time to make this one balanced. Anyone can make an overpowered moveset, and 99% of all Dark Samus movesets ARE overpowered. As a result, they don't get used very often.
I've only done a couple battles with this one, so I can't tell exactly how balanced it is yet. But first impressions are that it's a keeper. I especially like how you added new GFX models by using ZSS's .pac file; that was clever.

Thanks!  ;)
I have spent the major of the time to make it balanced. It's important for me.

Quote from: Crony on August 21, 2012, 12:21:22 AM
Thanks!  ;)
I have spent the major of the time to make it balanced. It's important for me.

yeah and since there is a pal version he is forever on my SD card since i disliked samus moveset alittle i only liked the N-B
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If it continues to feel balanced after much playtesting, it'll probably be on my SD card for a long time too. I never used ZSS much, to tell you the truth.  :P
Now available in blue.

August 21, 2012, 11:24:20 AM #238 Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 12:01:37 AM by Crony
Metal form coming soon

Post Merge: August 22, 2012, 12:01:36 AM

UPDATE! Now with the metal version, and the model smooth!



Enjoy!  :happy:

UPDATE! Run animation and Phazon Massive Cannon can be stoppable this time,
(you dont need to perform the entire animation) and other little stuff...

Enjoy!