Crony's Dark Samus Update!

Started by Crony, August 26, 2011, 03:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 26, 2011, 03:07:37 AM Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 08:42:49 PM by Crony
Hello guys, i finally post the Dark Samus project for all people who always wish playing REAL Dark Samus!
Here is the link:


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22291&Moderated=All




The skin is not mine, it was made by Nuke, so all the credits refer to him.
And now with the new original MP2 skin!!!!  :happy:



                                      Here the link:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28301&Moderated=All






I used the best parts of other projects of Dark Samus of the vault, in order  to create a new one, with new moves!

The new moves are:

Phazon Shield                              down special




Like the real one can deflect enemies' attack!                   4% damage
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phazon Sphere                            special up on ground




Levite in air, and make a lot of damage                            6% for 10hits (but can hit 2 or 3 times max :srs:)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Astral-jump                                  special up on air



Powered version of Samus space-jump boots. This attack can shoot down the enemy if it is used near opponent !                                  6% damage
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phazon Comet                              aerial down attack






Crash to the ground and hit opponents!                   8% damage, 3% ground crush
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark Boost Ball / Kinetic Release                Special Neutral


First Dark Samus charge...



... then she transforms herself into a black morphball ballet...

                                                                    10% damage

... for finish the job by a rapid super missile, just like on the elevator in Metroid Prime 2!




otherwise you can release the kinetic energie by press B (Special buttom) durnig the charge!

                                                                       7% damage
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phazon Massive Cannon                  after normal combo Attack1-2




Great attack!
It can only be performed if the second attack of the normal combo 1-2 does not hit your opponent!

                                         10% damage
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont foget that Dark Samus can split his body in hundreds of phazon particles...





... and shoot Phazon spread beam too!           Side Smash




I was very careful to create a really really really balance version, so everyone can enjoy it!
If someone wanna help me to finish the project, there still 1 things to do:

The skin of Dark Samus durnig the final battle of MP2




                                                          IMPORTANT!

This time to use D.S. PSA you must use the zerosuit and Samus Fit file on in their property folder, and unfortunaly ZeroSuitSamus become completely useless! :-\
I'm sorry but its necessary. How need to use ZSS can use the file in the "Hold Version" folder but i probably dont update it anymore.

                                            FOR RIIVOLUTION USER

Quote from: Grand-Master Rufure on July 29, 2012, 01:06:19 AM
[...]
So yeah. The issues I was having was caused by the codes and the CSS/common5_en.pac I was using. After I deleted them, and put all of DS's files in the right place, it started working perfectly. It turns out you need to insert Zero Suit Samus' and Samus' FitMotionEct.pac's in both their fighter folders, and the common_en.pac.

And just to make sure everyone can understand in the case that anyone else encounters this problem, here's a poorly made guide to illustrate the file's locations:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Enjoy and comments

News on page 17, New Upload!

Nice im gona try it tommorow. and it can be in the brawl vault jut upload it!


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

August 26, 2011, 03:16:52 AM #2 Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 03:23:41 AM by Crony
how can i upload to the vault?
sorry its the first time...  :'(

luck ur new otherwise i... 4 get it.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php
click on the link. Then click on the smash ball symbol + submit. and it should pretty much be obvious from there.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

August 27, 2011, 11:15:38 AM #4 Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 11:16:52 AM by Crony
someone wanna collab to create final smash or the skin?

do not be shy
:laugh:

Sorry I can't help you with that, but....


This looks pretty impressive. o_o

I'm gonna give it a go right now and drop some feedback off later.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 27, 2011, 03:58:58 PM
Sorry I can't help you with that, but....


This looks pretty impressive. o_o

I'm gonna give it a go right now and drop some feedback off later.
thanks for the appreciation ;D


Some other can help me to finish this project? i will mention when i upload to the Vault!

Com'on guys ;)

Actually, I tried to test it in-game, and...

Well, it froze.

Looking at the .pac file, I saw that the filesize was 261 KB, which exceeds the limit. Is there any way you could fix that?

Well done sir. i like it already
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

August 27, 2011, 10:03:06 PM #9 Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 10:07:09 PM by Crony
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 27, 2011, 08:30:24 PM
Actually, I tried to test it in-game, and...

Well, it froze.

Looking at the .pac file, I saw that the filesize was 261 KB, which exceeds the limit. Is there any way you could fix that?

Really strange... i just try it now and it's work! pls try again and tell me if still froze.

Any others have the same problem?

Quote from: Crony on August 27, 2011, 10:03:06 PM
Really strange... i just try it now and it's work! pls try again and tell me if still froze.

Any others have the same problem?

This is frustrating because I really want to try it. D:

However, I redownloaded it just to check, and the filesize is indeed 261, which is the limit. (Trust me, I know)

What do you use to load up your hax?

August 27, 2011, 11:18:47 PM #11 Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 11:54:12 PM by Crony
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 27, 2011, 10:16:44 PM
This is frustrating because I really want to try it. D:

However, I redownloaded it just to check, and the filesize is indeed 261, which is the limit. (Trust me, I know)

What do you use to load up your hax?

I use GECKO, what do u use?

Anyway i just try to reduce the file size...

Done! upload again and try! if not i re-try tomorrow.

I tried the psa and it worked... i really like it alot :af: just the up b bothers me :srs:  i like teleport up but come right back down so its not the greatest recovery, i think that his(hers,its?) up special should be similar to king dededes up special, but upon landing his fist slams on the ground and instead of stars its phazon.
SSB4 Wanted Newcomers: Ridley, K. Rool, Duck Hunt Dog, Mach Rider, Sceptile, Chrom, Shulk, Bandana Dee, Ghirahim, Ray 01, Zero Two (Long Shot)


Someone can help me with the final smash attack? I need the same final like Lucario.