Mr.Game&Watch's Brstms. Updated 11/4

Started by ????, October 03, 2009, 02:49:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 03, 2009, 02:49:18 AM Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 05:58:23 PM by MrGameNwatch
My Brstms.

V Downloads: V

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=97d7b7a5bc4f76e1e7c82ed4b8f0c38077f15f30fd95ff7cc95965eaa7bc68bc

--------------------------------------------------


V Previews: V



Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon Chapter 18-24x theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL2PtYlhGzU
(Actually, this one was requested by a friend from another site.)


Final Fantasy 9 Map theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf_nFdq12kw
(I finally custom looped it.)


Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time file select screen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5Vfm_nB-Og


Super Smash Bros. Melee All Star rest area.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiVjmPU90_U&feature=related



Metal Gear Solid alert music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXXIZqa9v_M


Mario Kart 64 Rainbow Road.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5xdue7GFcc


Super Mario Galaxy: The End.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGyt_ottR3E
It contains 3 musics this youtube member put together.
1. After beating Bowser - to the star festival.
2. When Mario / Luigi says "Welcome New Galaxy" (I think)
3. Rosalina leaves.


Donkey Kong Country 2: Ghost Forest.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK9qDkMQ_Ww


Howl's Moving Castle: The promise to world.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrhcrj7Ivlo


Maplestory: Happyville
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQY8BdpHPMs
A christmas gift for you.


Maple story: Warpped path of time:
Preview not available yet.


Kingdom Hearts orchestra
Preview avaliable yet.


If you see the file named G07.brstm, thats an unused track i found in my sd card. It replaces Space Battleground of Lylat Cruise. No preview, sorry. I dont know where it came from. I never made it but i'll claim it as mines for now.




lol, misleading post title.
This is the greatest sig in the world.

um... everytime i download Final Fantasy 9 Map theme & Donkey Kong Country 2: Ghost Forest, i play the game and the songs mess up a little bit after they start playing. Can somebody tell me why?

October 08, 2009, 01:07:20 AM #3 Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 01:08:17 AM by MrGameNwatch
Quote from: Zakeil on October 07, 2009, 10:17:39 PM
um... everytime i download Final Fantasy 9 Map theme & Donkey Kong Country 2: Ghost Forest, i play the game and the songs mess up a little bit after they start playing. Can somebody tell me why?

Can you tell how the music sounds when its playing? I'll fix them you.

well, the final fantasy one only plays for about 10-15 seconds of the song then static occurs. The DKC2: Ghost Forest (btw, my fav donkey kong country, but hated area with this stage) plays for a long while, so I thought it was safe, and then it started making static noises. :(

Quote from: Zakeil on October 08, 2009, 02:51:04 AM
well, the final fantasy one only plays for about 10-15 seconds of the song then static occurs. The DKC2: Ghost Forest (btw, my fav donkey kong country, but hated area with this stage) plays for a long while, so I thought it was safe, and then it started making static noises. :(

Not the brstm's fault, it's your SD card, as in, you need more space on it. Try a 2 GB, and it that doesn't work, reformat your card, but back everything up before you do.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

I have a 2 GB SD Card. Could it be that I just have way too much stuff on it? (It is almost full)

Quote from: Zakeil on October 09, 2009, 02:20:11 AM
I have a 2 GB SD Card. Could it be that I just have way too much stuff on it? (It is almost full)


Yeah. Delete whatever you don't need.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

I guess i dont have to upload a new file then. :D

I know, extremely late response, but yeah, it kinda was my fault having the almost full SD Card. They work perfectly now. I'm wondering why that happens though. Does anything else screw up if there's too many things on the SD Card, or is it just brstm's?

Im not sure, i think it could just be the brstms.