SFX in your Brawl - Tutorial for absolute beginners

Started by Jaklub, August 28, 2011, 11:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

about how long should wiiscrubber take to replace it?
i thought itd be near instant o_O"
going on almost 10 minutes now
"writing files to disc image.please"

i don't know how this works i have saber over link on riivolution and i still hearing link voice, later a try what here says but it send me and error message TwT place some one what i'm doing wrong ??

Can someone give me a link to the NTSC-U version of smashbros_sound.brsar? The OP link is sending me to an error.
"A dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it."

-Thomas Mutton

Quote from: Silent WAVE on June 17, 2013, 10:36:53 PM
Can someone give me a link to the NTSC-U version of smashbros_sound.brsar? The OP link is sending me to an error.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p01chjw1j1k4zuz/b8xvd5a-AG/sound/smashbros_sound.brsar
please make sure your computer is not a crippld one :P

What is the best decibel range for SFX? Mine tend to be too quiet, so I have to increase the volume in BBox, and even then it might still be very quiet.
Is it just me, or are the people of Unova extremely generous?


Can anyone give me smashbros_sound.brsar PAL?

The links have fallen

Sorry but the file is deleted
Need a beta tester?

Hi there, Can somone reupp the smashbros_sound.brsar  Ntsc-U ?
Would be great, thanks.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!


Quote from: Sasuke Uchiha on February 18, 2014, 01:24:04 AM
How do you get this working for project melee?
the PMBR kindly asks that you DONT customize your PM experience

all rants about how [censored] project M is aside

you export the brsar entry to sawnd and chang ethe hex ID to decimal and rename the sawnd to that (brsar is still *required* for making sfx hax from the ground up)

The soundbar link on the first page don't work anyone. I need one for  USA edition of brawl, anyone mind sharing?

Hello, so I do not have smashbros_sound.brsar. Can anyone send me a copy of it?