One Slot Classic Sonic (Sonic Generations)

Started by MrUnusual, August 31, 2011, 07:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 31, 2011, 07:52:40 PM Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 07:53:52 PM by MrUnusual
My very first Texture Hack and very first topic! This was NOT taken from Tails1999 but I did use the vertex made by KTH, GameWatching and rikiki and I recolored it in Photoshop so thank you guys :) he's a lil more pale than I wanted, but I'm still practicing. Btw, I don't know how to add to the Gallery, can someone please tell me?





>>Download Here<<

to add it to the vault, you click on the big orange button that says submit next to the vault icon, then you fill all the stuff required and done!

also, nice texture!
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

August 31, 2011, 09:52:14 PM #2 Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 10:25:12 PM by MrUnusual
Thanks you! :) (Slaps forehead), lol sry, I've seen that before I don't know how I missed it, I am a noob after all tho, lol.