Animaine's thread..One Piece: Sanji released

Started by AnImAiNe, September 02, 2011, 02:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

which would you all prefer?

two seperate sasuke psa's one with curse mark transformation and kirin fs, and the other with mangekyo and susanno
9 (16.1%)
a sasuke psa with curse mark,mangekyo and susanno all in one moveset but swtiched by taunts
47 (83.9%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Quote from: jrush64 on April 13, 2014, 01:16:55 AM
I didn't get the recolors. I made some recolors of my own. I also got his Post Time Skip, but I couldn't get that to work as file size was too high.

Can I get the recolors so I can add them?

Sure. I'll see if I can find them, and I'll look into post's file size
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

i smell sanji OP movie Z costume  :happy:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

yerp
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]