Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: which would you all prefer?
two seperate sasuke psa's one with curse mark transformation and kirin fs, and the other with mangekyo and susanno - 9 (16.1%)
a sasuke psa with curse mark,mangekyo and susanno all in one moveset but swtiched by taunts - 47 (83.9%)
Total Voters: 56

Pages:  1 ... 63 64 65 [66] 67 68
Author Topic: Animaine's thread..One Piece: Sanji released  (Read 286761 times)
jrush64
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #975 on: April 03, 2013, 09:18:34 PM »

Yes he is meant to be visible.

Alright thanx.

this is an example of what i meant. Do you wanna use it?

That'll definitely work. It will look good with the final smash darkness. #

I don't think there'll be enough space for all the moves. I have everything animated except moves with the hawk. The original up-b, I can make that aimable in 8 directions. That can replace the upwards chidori. What do you think?

Also, I dont think I can PSA flight for the CS2 yet. Someone else might have to do that. I can try though as i even it for Vanitas anyway,

I found the original Susano ribcage from Storm 3, but there's no space for it anymore. I might be able to fit it in. Not sure though.

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #976 on: April 03, 2013, 09:25:01 PM »

Alright thanx.

That'll definitely work. It will look good with the final smash darkness. #

I don't think there'll be enough space for all the moves. I have everything animated except moves with the hawk. The original up-b, I can make that aimable in 8 directions. That can replace the upwards chidori. What do you think?

Also, I dont think I can PSA flight for the CS2 yet. Someone else might have to do that. I can try though as i even it for Vanitas anyway,

I found the original Susano ribcage from Storm 3, but there's no space for it anymore. I might be able to fit it in. Not sure though.
    i can try and do the flight. let me know in a pm which moves you have animated and i guess we can make changes. yes the omni directional up b is perfect i didnt know you could make it like that. i guess we can just get rid of the hawk lol

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #977 on: April 03, 2013, 09:40:35 PM »

i can try and do the flight. let me know in a pm which moves you have animated and i guess we can make changes. yes the omni directional up b is perfect i didnt know you could make it like that. i guess we can just get rid of the hawk lol

We can keep the hawk. Well put electric on the blade for the omni up b. Then air recovery will be the hawk. What do u think? The only animation left is the cursed seal flying really.

I should probably write a guide for the omni directional movement if anyone needs it.

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #978 on: April 03, 2013, 09:47:31 PM »

We can keep the hawk. Well put electric on the blade for the omni up b. Then air recovery will be the hawk. What do u think? The only animation left is the cursed seal flying really.

I should probably write a guide for the omni directional movement if anyone needs it.
    i would like to implement that with sanji's up b. thats cool with me

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #979 on: April 03, 2013, 10:10:39 PM »

How does the directional up-b work? I'd like to take a look at that. Could work for the link PSA as well.

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #980 on: April 03, 2013, 10:28:52 PM »

How does the directional up-b work? I'd like to take a look at that. Could work for the link PSA as well.

I'm guessing it could work for link. You just have to have the right animations. Check out my Roxas air side special and Lightning`s side special.

Its like Fox, Falco and Wolfs up special.

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #981 on: April 03, 2013, 10:31:46 PM »

I'll look into that, I was aiming to copy Zelda's but I failed many times, though I was getting closer, and I am not sure If it can be done or not. Tongue

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #982 on: April 04, 2013, 03:09:49 AM »

I believe zelda/shiek's are a tad different from Fox/Falco/Wolf's

But yeah that'd be pretty cool to have a guide for. And I think you get a medal for it Cheesy

Speaking of Sanji, progress report?

Me personally, I'd have made Sasuke's catch animation the Susano grab animation. O_o That just seems cool to me (if it already isn't.)

Cursed Seal flight could be a nice addition, but unless its done near perfect, it comes off as a useless mechanic to me.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #983 on: April 05, 2013, 01:53:26 PM »

I believe zelda/shiek's are a tad different from Fox/Falco/Wolf's

But yeah that'd be pretty cool to have a guide for. And I think you get a medal for it Cheesy

Speaking of Sanji, progress report?

Me personally, I'd have made Sasuke's catch animation the Susano grab animation. O_o That just seems cool to me (if it already isn't.)

Cursed Seal flight could be a nice addition, but unless its done near perfect, it comes off as a useless mechanic to me.

Sanji is with Animaine now. There are some problems with Jamble. We need subroutines. Blackjax is releasing the new BB tomorrow with the subroutine bug fixed. That should make so many more things easier.

I finally see importance of subroutines.

I think it's a great idea to have Susano as his grab animation. But you guys already made some sweet throws so that should be it? We dont need to change the throws at all.

CS flight would be sweet. I think I'd even look at it now.

I'm trying to get Susano's original ribcage from Storm 3 to fit on that model. It's so loaded with stuff.

I even have a picture PSA guide that I made some months ago, I just haven't posted it yet.

@Ivwi, do you need help with the omnidirectional stuff? I can help if you want?

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #984 on: April 05, 2013, 05:26:36 PM »

Its there a way to make his susano'o ribs be his shield gfx?

Kinda how Yoshi's works with his egg? If it already isn't that would be cool.

What's wing with jamble?

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #985 on: April 05, 2013, 05:40:38 PM »

I don't know I can check into it. But Sasuke has waaaay too many gfx already. Susano ribcage would add to the file size. We already have on Sasuke, it would have just been better to have the storm 3 one as it looks better.

Jamble was meant to activate after he recieves a certain amount of damage. but when i copy it to some of the subactions, it activates when a fight starts.
    « Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 05:44:22 PM by jrush64 » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #986 on: April 06, 2013, 02:05:58 AM »

Hm... did you make sure whatever used to activate it had a deactivate code in the entry? Both of them?

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #987 on: April 12, 2013, 09:15:35 AM »

Animaine, Sanji's fixed. Everything working fine now.

Pervyman Trigger
    The Perverted Protagonist
    Special Access

HO HEY

• Awards B Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker!?

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #988 on: April 12, 2013, 12:43:46 PM »

yo, you have both of sanjis outfits right? I have this naging feeling i forgot something

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #989 on: April 12, 2013, 08:47:08 PM »

yo, you have both of sanjis outfits right? I have this naging feeling i forgot something

Yeah I got the 2 models.

Pages:  1 ... 63 64 65 [66] 67 68
    Print
    Jump to: