Animaine's thread..One Piece: Sanji released

Started by AnImAiNe, September 02, 2011, 02:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

which would you all prefer?

two seperate sasuke psa's one with curse mark transformation and kirin fs, and the other with mangekyo and susanno
9 (16.1%)
a sasuke psa with curse mark,mangekyo and susanno all in one moveset but swtiched by taunts
47 (83.9%)

Total Members Voted: 56

 :happy: *gasp*
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Swggar is Mick Jagger
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

To the first , thanks for the grade hack

My question is when will the next beta comes from the tyleset.
for I find one piece so cool and wait for a long time on one piece with hacks tyleset.

DarkDarkDarkrai

oh thank you for letting me know you liked it. the next one wont be a beta it will be the actual finished version.
1.i need to wait for kagemaru to finish what he is working on luffy
2.wait for pervy to finish the new model rig
3.reaver to finish the voice packs
4.the new brawl box to remove the floating
5. and a few misc things

hopefully we can finish before the end of the  month

you should check out what kagemaru and pervy are doing with luffy its great stuff
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I've got the new model. And I think I'm gonna change the Down A air attack and the up tilt a bit. And I didn't forget about the dash attack.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Quote from: burp on July 05, 2012, 02:46:58 AM
time skip sanji looks sick as hell
thanks we will have some nice surprises for everyone when evrything is done
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Just showing off an idea or you had the idea already, for a final smash for Sanji.

Battle Stadium D.O.N Sanji

About 4 seconds in.
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

a lot of people have said that they want that but im not going to use that for the final smash... i dont understand why that is his special attack in that game Sanji has never used "Rankyaku".
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Idk, I didn't know that was Rankyaku, I just learned about Battle Stadium D.O.N. recently so I didn't know. What is your idea for a final smash though?
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Its a secret  ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Hehehe darn you r)
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

I don't think that is rankyaku. He screams something at the end and sounds no like rankyaku. Sure there are waves flowing from his kicks but those are just your average fighting game effects. Otherwise it will have a short range and would look too plain for a special attack.

Quote from: Iwvi on July 05, 2012, 06:54:49 PM
I don't think that is rankyaku. He screams something at the end and sounds no like rankyaku. Sure there are waves flowing from his kicks but those are just your average fighting game effects. Otherwise it will have a short range and would look too plain for a special attack.
that is true but all in all it doesn't appeal to me but for my idea i need your help iwvi i will pm you about it when we are closer to the final smash stage
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Allright, I'll see what I can do when the time comes