Animaine's thread..One Piece: Sanji released

Started by AnImAiNe, September 02, 2011, 02:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

which would you all prefer?

two seperate sasuke psa's one with curse mark transformation and kirin fs, and the other with mangekyo and susanno
9 (16.1%)
a sasuke psa with curse mark,mangekyo and susanno all in one moveset but swtiched by taunts
47 (83.9%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Quote from: Mariodk on August 08, 2012, 04:03:40 PM
sanji is looking awesome
too bad its over peach :(

Remember, no atricals /o3o/ Your free to port it
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Dr. Pervy on August 08, 2012, 04:04:27 PM
Remember, no atricals /o3o/ Your free to port it
ohh yeah xD
i think i will give it a try to port it over DDD then the moveset is completed
if not over Ike or Marth so i can .rel port him over DDD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

<_<
>_>
Sanji CSP Preview. Gotta add the cig and do some pose fix's, and vel's gonna do so Touchups

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Looks like everything is picking up steam  :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Yup, you'll have the model soon, just gotta fix the glitches. Then ill work on that <-< >-> "Other one" I showed you
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Dr. Pervy on August 08, 2012, 04:32:28 PM
Yup, you'll have the model soon, just gotta fix the glitches. Then ill work on that <-< >-> "Other one" I showed you
Oh Pervy you spoil me :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

wait one and two completely redone. So much awesome in them. Added a new wait where Sanji yawns (all fo whcih make complete use of the new facial bones) and am now going though adding facial expressions to attacks and hurt animations along with fixing up whatever I can /o0o/ Once I get that done I'll send the model out and then I'll make the taunts, entry, and Final smash.

I'm gonna put together something to show you guys about sanjis face soon :3 So you know what your getting
EDIT:

STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Dr. Pervy on August 11, 2012, 01:39:05 PM
wait one and two completely redone. So much awesome in them. Added a new wait where Sanji yawns (all fo whcih make complete use of the new facial bones) and am now going though adding facial expressions to attacks and hurt animations along with fixing up whatever I can /o0o/ Once I get that done I'll send the model out and then I'll make the taunts, entry, and Final smash.

I'm gonna put together something to show you guys about sanjis face soon :3 So you know what your getting
EDIT:


THAT IS TOO FREAKING EPIC
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

PM me a list of what needed to be done for him again. I have the new model as well.

I only remember the side b needed to be re done.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 11, 2012, 02:49:51 PM
PM me a list of what needed to be done for him again. I have the new model as well.

I only remember the side b needed to be re done.
WAHOO!!! Right away sir
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sending the model Soon. Remember to change the bone refs in PSA so His effects and what not appear in the right place (Wait Smoke is coming from his neck .-.)
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Didn't have access to videos this weekend. But I got the up tilt and smash done. And the new up b. Will try and get the other stuff done soon.

Pervy said he wanted to do jamble so I didn't touch it.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 13, 2012, 03:11:55 AM
Didn't have access to videos this weekend. But I got the up tilt and smash done. And the new up b. Will try and get the other stuff done soon.

Pervy said he wanted to do jamble so I didn't touch it.
awesome
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

OMG!!! when is this sanji texture coming out if this comes out ill never stop playing brawl again this is truly amazing it looks like NUNS graphics i luv it

Quote from: aaron4262 on August 13, 2012, 09:46:49 PM
OMG!!! when is this sanji texture coming out if this comes out ill never stop playing brawl again this is truly amazing it looks like NUNS graphics i luv it
lol it comes with the psa final version which is next up for release along with sasuke once he is done too. the one that comes out first is the one that my team and i get done
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]