Animaine's thread..One Piece: Sanji released

Started by AnImAiNe, September 02, 2011, 02:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

which would you all prefer?

two seperate sasuke psa's one with curse mark transformation and kirin fs, and the other with mangekyo and susanno
9 (16.1%)
a sasuke psa with curse mark,mangekyo and susanno all in one moveset but swtiched by taunts
47 (83.9%)

Total Members Voted: 56

October 18, 2012, 07:52:32 PM #750 Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 08:02:42 PM by GanonG0d81
I personally don't see why you guy ALWAYS complain about this type of stuff  :>.>:. Why'd you create the thread if it's so much of a problem for members to ASK about the progress of hacks? Why even show teasers knowing people will want to see more than just pictures that you guys give. Anywho, I'm not siding or taking up for them but it's not like people are saying "When will luffy be released" they only want to know the "progress" on him. If it's that big of a deal, keep the hacks you make a secret, then you won't have to worry about people asking. P.S: Sorry if I sounded offensive in any way, but it's my opinion. Two or three members posting messages telling people to stop asking stuff that they didn't know is just as annoying as the person asking is to you.

Edit: Why not use the idea in this OP. That way, people will know the progress, and won't have a reason to ask, but just keep it updated. [Problem solved]=No arguements or getting off topic.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

wow i guess i missed a lot haha. Anyway all sasuke needs for the beta is a few updated animations, and them psa'ed.

the down b is not gonna come out exactly how i want it to be right now cuz it will take some time to get it to work the way its supposed to and i dont wanna hold it up too long. the nb air isn't working atm.Is that ok with you (meaning anyone who sees this post)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on October 18, 2012, 09:53:20 PM
wow i guess i missed a lot haha. Anyway all sasuke needs for the beta is a few updated animations, and them psa'ed.

the down b is not gonna come out exactly how i want it to be right now cuz it will take some time to get it to work the way its supposed to and i dont wanna hold it up too long. the nb air isn't working atm.Is that ok with you (meaning anyone who sees this post)
Well, I personally would prefer for you to take your time and finish it and not rush because people are requesting that you release it. Now THAT, is a reason to complain. Anyways, atleast there's progress, and it's better for mods to take longer and get released when ready in order to tie over members for a good 3 Months.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html


There is a difference in asking for an update and asking when something will be released.

"Any progress on ______?"

Is ok... (for me)

"When will ______ be released?"

Pisses me off.


All I can ever say is 'when its done' because over half the time I'm either waiting on someone to do something, or I'm busy with my own ish, or its just not done yet.

I'm pretty sure thats how it is for most people who make movesets.

I'm ok if someone askes has there been any progress made. OCCASIONALLY.

But not every other [censored]ing day... Wait a week or two... Or check whats been said in the thread to see if your question has already been answered within a week.

"Hey, he said that he hasn't made any progress 3 days ago"

Unless the person working on the hack has announced somewhere some progress... then they probably haven't made enough progress that they want to share...


Anyway... Aniamine, I think I put this in a different thread, but I'll put it in yours cause... I pertains to you lol.

I have your PM, and I have some free time this weekend. So I'll be doing those sasuke animations. I'll probably also stream the animations. So look forward to it :D

For everyone else, like usual, I'll put a time and link in my thread when I'm streaming.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 20, 2012, 04:55:52 AM
There is a difference in asking for an update and asking when something will be released.

"Any progress on ______?"

Is ok... (for me)

"When will ______ be released?"

Pisses me off.


All I can ever say is 'when its done' because over half the time I'm either waiting on someone to do something, or I'm busy with my own ish, or its just not done yet.

I'm pretty sure thats how it is for most people who make movesets.

I'm ok if someone askes has there been any progress made. OCCASIONALLY.

But not every other [censored]ing day... Wait a week or two... Or check whats been said in the thread to see if your question has already been answered within a week.

"Hey, he said that he hasn't made any progress 3 days ago"

Unless the person working on the hack has announced somewhere some progress... then they probably haven't made enough progress that they want to share...


Anyway... Aniamine, I think I put this in a different thread, but I'll put it in yours cause... I pertains to you lol.

I have your PM, and I have some free time this weekend. So I'll be doing those sasuke animations. I'll probably also stream the animations. So look forward to it :D

For everyone else, like usual, I'll put a time and link in my thread when I'm streaming.
Yeah, I was jsut saying on behalf of those that only asked once and got the loose end of the stick, but I don't do that so it doesn't pertain to me.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Right... so like... who's up for some saturday afternoon streaming?

I'll be setting up the stream for sasuke animation within the next few minutes. Link will be in my thread.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


a new partner is filling in for pervy with the sasuke rigg i wont say his name cuz i dont want him to be spammed.
he tested sasuke out and said it was great so that makes me more confident in the preliminary release.

Sanji is getting some fire trails for his diable jamble mode kicks atm but im not releasing him until i get the sound pack and some small things ready with him. when pervy and i started the sanji project i was answering a request cuz it was one that i was interested in and the person wanted a sound pack with it really bad. i want one too but since i wont have too many psa projects i want to make each one i release packed with extra stuff to make it more special.

Sasuke is coming first though i just need the sexy animation updates and get everything psa'ed and make sure everything flows.

and after him Rowen (legend of zelda seires psa)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I can't wait for Rowen. ;D I still love your idea of a Twilight Princess sequel. :af:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 21, 2012, 08:04:35 PM
I can't wait for Rowen. ;D I still love your idea of a Twilight Princess sequel. :af:
thanks man that means a lot
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


Quote from: narutofan1 on October 22, 2012, 05:24:03 PM
who is Rowen?

is he Link's brother, lol.
Check his thread
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

October 22, 2012, 06:40:31 PM #763 Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 06:44:18 PM by AnImAiNe
Quote from: narutofan1 on October 22, 2012, 05:24:03 PM
who is Rowen?

is he Link's brother, lol.
you have to read it all and try and imagine what is going on to understand i suppose

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=52086.0

may release sasuke first version tonight or tomorrow then i will work with kagemaru's new animations for
version 2.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on October 22, 2012, 06:40:31 PM
you have to read it all and try and imagine what is going on to understand i suppose

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=52086.0

may release sasuke first version tonight or tomorrow then i will work with kagemaru's new animations for
version 2.
How convenient, the moment you decide to maybe release sasuke, my Wii's Disc Tray get's stuck with something. And I don't have the tools to inscrew it. :(
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html