Animaine's thread..One Piece: Sanji released

Started by AnImAiNe, September 02, 2011, 02:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

which would you all prefer?

two seperate sasuke psa's one with curse mark transformation and kirin fs, and the other with mangekyo and susanno
9 (16.1%)
a sasuke psa with curse mark,mangekyo and susanno all in one moveset but swtiched by taunts
47 (83.9%)

Total Members Voted: 56

FINALLY A IMPORT THAT DOESN'T IGNORE THE DAMN FINGERS!!!

Thank you. Seriously.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Quote from: Spex130 on February 07, 2012, 12:33:53 PM
Wait. People still do that?
yes sadly :(
good i also always rig fingers on my model imports
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

You need to recheck your model. There's some lost (as in going outward and not attached to the rest of the model) vertices in Sanji. Just a few. You'll see them if you view in brawlbox ad play with the model a bit. Other than that, he functions well.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Quote from: Volt_Storm_7 on February 07, 2012, 12:43:29 PM
You need to recheck your model. There's some lost (as in going outward and not attached to the rest of the model) vertices in Sanji. Just a few. You'll see them if you view in brawlbox ad play with the model a bit. Other than that, he functions well.

Yeah! This model certainly isn't done. You (mostly) can't see it, but there are stray vertices everywhere from me experimenting how to get the best rig. There won't be any when I'm done, for sure, but for right now this could be called a WIP.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJGrbt7zU2s

Hope you guys like legs. The recorder was lagging the speed of brawlbox, so It's complete. Which one is the fire kick?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Quote from: Velen on February 07, 2012, 08:54:42 AM
FINALLY A IMPORT THAT DOESN'T IGNORE THE DAMN FINGERS!!!

Thank you. Seriously.
Lol, I have like five about to be released imports with rigged fingers ^_~
Quote from: Mariodk on February 07, 2012, 05:47:19 AM
i dont meant you i meant more perry and AnImAiNe
cuz ppl think like luffy project is stopped
and same with sanji
I feel I should defend myself >.> Then again I've given my reasons for such things many times o.o You get what ya get boi.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Better sanji model preview in OP
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

When is the release of it?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Pervy said possibly 2-6 more days
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

For your animations request, I'm going to hold off until that model is done so I can work on that model instead of the old one.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Ok that makes more sense ..ill send it as soon as I get it
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

February 22, 2012, 07:58:37 PM #267 Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 07:59:35 PM by Returned Pervy
Well sorry for taking so long, but life is life. Though I've finished the model! I'll start rigging it tomorrow.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

My goodness that looks awesome! An easy rig!

Good job with that T-Pose. Can't wait to animate with it...


I LOVE IT!!!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]