Lillith's PSA Thread

Started by Lillith, September 03, 2011, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 19, 2014, 01:09:38 AM
Thanks for the offer, but I'd rather do it myself, mostly 'cause I want to have something to do.
Need to keep myself busy otherwise I get bored real quick XD
Lol... I have an idea to get you not bored... >D
Do a SHADOW HACKZ LULZ!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I don't even like Shadow D:
Besides, I don't want to start any new projects 'till I finish the current ones...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 19, 2014, 01:03:51 AM
Any particular requests for the video(s), though?

Just a showcase of the hack. Unless you have something else in mind :P

I'll try and finish up Hector first, he just needs the air final smash to be coded and two simple animations.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Y'okay~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 19, 2014, 01:20:45 AM
I don't even like Shadow D:
Besides, I don't want to start any new projects 'till I finish the current ones...
That was a joke xD Don't even know why did I mention that hedgehog here...
Anyway, I think I'm gonna need you for recording soon... I finished a mini PSA I made for Ike awhile ago, but I completly forgot about it...
By the way, remember I told you I'd like to animate the FS for your ALttP-ish TLink? Well, it's hard to animate him, but I'll send you a gif of what I've done so far soon... Maybe tomorrow...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Okie doke~ Looking forward to it~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 19, 2014, 02:08:51 AM
Okie doke~ Looking forward to it~
Haha! Me too!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

February 20, 2014, 05:27:40 AM #202 Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 08:28:06 PM by Kitsu-chan
Soo... Just for the hell of it I might make a personal (By personal I just mean the character in my avatar, it'll be released after completion) PSA after I get my PC back (I found out the problem is fixable, but will take a bit of time to repair it, so yay!) (Proving I'm a hypocrite, since I said I didn't want to start anything new yet here I am thinking of starting something new!)

...Dunno who to make it over though, leaning towards either Fox or Marth. Might even be bothered to learn how to rig models and such, lulz.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

So, for Lil' Link, I think I might add some of Link's Soul Calibur II moveset for some of his attacks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44O80xQR51o

That should make it easier to fill out those missing A attacks... Taunts on the other hand I can't think of, nor can I think of an entry or win animations. Bleh...

Edit: Updated first post.
Also, added these two to list of movesets I want to do at some point~
Adol Christin (Ys series)~ http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120727073251/ideas/images/7/7d/Adol_Christin.jpg
Miria (The Guardian Legend)~ http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/043/3/d/guardian_legend_by_jehu_chan-d39d2ry.jpg

--------------------------------------------------
Welp, sorry for another repost, but, my PC was fixed! And as a celebration I made another SFX hack, this time for Spirit Tracks Link over Toon Link!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTi3nVWTgHA
Still nothing PSA related yet, but I will soon, stay tuned~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

February 27, 2014, 10:57:27 AM #204 Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 12:02:52 PM by Kitsu-chan
Progress on Young Link.

Implemented moveset
---------------------
AAA - Same as in Melee
Dash Attack - Roll Attack. 6-9% initially, then a second hit for 5-6%
F-Smash - Freezes opponents with Ice Rod (More chance at higher percentages) 5%. (Currently a terribly recoloured Homerun bat)
D-Air - Same as it was in Melee, including the Fire Spike.
Neutral-B - Fire Arrows (Hopefully I'll be able to change to fire slingshot)
Side-B - Boomerang - More angle then both Link and Toon Link's, also a short stun.

Also has a new Wait2/3 and Aerial Forward Jump.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJZ_NOdvsZ8

Some of the animations were borrowed from Tormod...


Also, I might be remaking Like...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

And for no reason at all an animation of a surfing Pikachu!

Just imagine Squirtle's waterfall and a surf board under Pikachu. (If I can get Squirtle's waterfall....)




I'm making a random PSA for Pikachu and this'll be its new Up-Smash, I'll probably change up Pit's mirror shield for the surf board.
Surfing Pikachu is so cute!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

March 10, 2014, 03:43:27 PM #206 Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 03:45:36 PM by Akeno
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 10, 2014, 12:54:04 PM
And for no reason at all an animation of a surfing Pikachu!

Just imagine Squirtle's waterfall and a surf board under Pikachu. (If I can get Squirtle's waterfall....)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I'm making a random PSA for Pikachu and this'll be its new Up-Smash, I'll probably change up Pit's mirror shield for the surf board.
Surfing Pikachu is so cute!
Lol... I remember that there was a request for Pikachu's Final Smash... That was made in order to reproduce the Anime version of the Volt Tackle. I made an animation for that if you're interested... Nothing really great, though I like how it turned out
(I used the run animation as the FinalLoop and the Final2 as the FinalEnd...)


Oh, and if you know how can I fix that texture glitch, that would be helpful :)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

its easy to port squirtle waterfall gfx wich is made in reff with bb 71 incase you need help porting the waterfall gfx let me know, i would also like a volt tackle that would work like the anime you know pichu gains eletricity around him and rushes foward ohko anyone in its path, think of it like marth FS where if you hit someone its a ohko

if you really also want to do a random pikachu psa you can give him ballons for his up special for flying pikachu xD you can get the ballons models in hacks like snoopy beta villager psa on his thread :P

just throwing out ideas.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 10, 2014, 04:23:21 PM
its easy to port squirtle waterfall gfx wich is made in reff with bb 71 incase you need help porting the waterfall gfx let me know, i would also like a volt tackle that would work like the anime you know pichu gains eletricity around him and rushes foward ohko anyone in its path, think of it like marth FS where if you hit someone its a ohko

if you really also want to do a random pikachu psa you can give him ballons for his up special for flying pikachu xD you can get the ballons models in hacks like snoopy beta villager psa on his thread :P

just throwing out ideas.
The balloon seems to be a good idea, but would it be needed to add them on Pika's model or in the pac file?
Also, what do you think about my animation for the FinalStart? I let the rest because it was usable, I thought that only the start was needed...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

March 10, 2014, 07:03:38 PM #209 Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 07:13:30 PM by Kitsu-chan
Akeno~ Anime Volt Tackle definitely sounds much better then what it has currently XD

Carnage~ It would be awesome if you told me how to port Squirtle/s waterfall gfx :D
That Balloon thing also sounds pretty fun, maybe I'll do that, don't know yet.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!