Lillith's PSA Thread

Started by Lillith, September 03, 2011, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 15, 2014, 10:07:35 PM
I'll see wat you have to say and then decide~
Ahem *clears throat*
Why not using the chain of the slingshot with the hilt of the master sword, adjusting the size of the sides and hiding the blade (easy with scaling the bones during the animation in Brawlbox) and make a slingshot that looks like the one from ALttP.
Does it sound like a good idea for you?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

It's definitely a good idea, if I ever figure out how I can do models I will do that.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 15, 2014, 10:27:53 PM
It's definitely a good idea, if I ever figure out how I can do models I will do that.
Actually, that's unneeded, because... The slingshot model has the chain itself and the buckle thing... You just need to make it appear in his hand, make the buckle thing invisible via PSA, put the scale of the blade to 0, and you're done!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Ah, right.
But, I'll be adding the Slingshot to Young Link, not Toon Link.

Young Link's sword doesn't have the fancy hilt the Master Sword has.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 15, 2014, 10:44:37 PM
Ah, right.
But, I'll be adding the Slingshot to Young Link, not Toon Link.

Young Link's sword doesn't have the fancy hilt the Master Sword has.
True, lol...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

welp.
I'll worry about that stuff after I finish Young Link, I want to make a bow and a slingshot version.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

February 15, 2014, 11:02:29 PM #171 Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 11:05:22 PM by Akeno
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 15, 2014, 10:53:41 PM
welp.
I'll worry about that stuff after I finish Young Link, I want to make a bow and a slingshot version.
Hmm... 'kay...
What needs to be done for Young Link though? And... When will you update your OP? Because... Well... Maybe it should display what you've done so far... Suggestion :)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

February 15, 2014, 11:06:00 PM #172 Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 11:07:21 PM by Kitsu-chan
He needs a new Up-B
Deku Nuts still need GFX
Fire Arrows need new GFX
Every A attack, aside for the AAA combo and aerial A need to be changed.
...And a lot of other stuff.



Started on the Blade Beam thing. Might also edit the OP version where the blade beam is used no matter what.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 15, 2014, 11:06:00 PM
He needs a new Up-B
Deku Nuts still need GFX
Fire Arrows need new GFX
Every A attack, aside for the AAA combo and aerial A need to be changed.
...And a lot of other stuff.



Started on the Blade Beam thing. Might also edit the OP version where the blade beam is used no matter what.
What would you do for the Up B?
Deku Nut GFX, I can arrange this...
Fire arrows... It's... Well...
There is alot of interesting that could be added in these...


And I'm looking forward to see that Blade Beam ;D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Might make it Majora's Mask Quick Spin, instant spin attack dealing a fair bit of damage. Not sure yet.



I'll update the OP when I finish the blade beam off... Maybe, depends when I finish.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 15, 2014, 11:13:53 PM
Might make it Majora's Mask Quick Spin, instant spin attack dealing a fair bit of damage. Not sure yet.



I'll update the OP when I finish the blade beam off... Maybe, depends when I finish.
I see... I'd really need to expend my Brawl Ex... It'll end up having 100 Link slots xD
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I'd probably have that too if there were that many.

So far I've only got 5 Link's...

95 more to go! XD
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

February 15, 2014, 11:23:26 PM #177 Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 11:24:21 PM by Akeno
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 15, 2014, 11:21:59 PM
I'd probably have that too if there were that many.

So far I've only got 5 Link's...

95 more to go! XD
Lol... When I say "Link", I talk about Link and full movesets over him... I think I have something around 10... Or a bit less xD
ALL HAIL THE HYLIAN!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Link the almighty!




Blade beam~ Just need to change some things up~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn1uTODgqm4

Unsure if I should add a sound effect for the beam...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 16, 2014, 12:01:01 AM
Link the almighty!




Blade beam~ Just need to change some things up~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn1uTODgqm4

Unsure if I should add a sound effect for the beam...
Well... That could be interesting, though I don't see what SFX would fit with it...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.