Lillith's PSA Thread

Started by Lillith, September 03, 2011, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Not really, still only have what we had before :<

Also, I think I broke Toon Link enough to need to start from scratch... Again again... Again...
...
*Cries* *Headdesk*
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

*pats* Don't cry... Just... What happened with Toon Link? What am I doing now? srsly...

And... For Genesect, well... Since it's animations, it's not really my best part, but as I said, I can help you with him.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

So far I've found that he can't use items properly and his Hurricane Spin doesn't want to work properly anymore, also, the biggest thing is that there's a game crash after he wins a battle at times.
...
Yeah, I'm not too happy.
Pikachu and his ketchup fit how I currently feel pretty accurately.



I kinda want to start up Genesect again by the end of the week.
...
But I always seem to do things a lot later then expected, so... bleh...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 14, 2014, 01:57:18 PM
So far I've found that he can't use items properly and his Hurricane Spin doesn't want to work properly anymore, also, the biggest thing is that there's a game crash after he wins a battle at times.
...
Yeah, I'm not too happy.
Pikachu and his ketchup fit how I currently feel pretty accurately.



I kinda want to start up Genesect again by the end of the week.
...
But I always seem to do things a lot later then expected, so... bleh...
Oooh... Broken and teary... That's... Well...

Oh, and for Toon Link, why not starting from your previous release? I still have it in case you want it.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I still have all previous versions, but stuff like this just makes me want to start from scratch to make sure glitches are minimal.
That, and my obsessiveness.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 14, 2014, 02:28:39 PM
I still have all previous versions, but stuff like this just makes me want to start from scratch to make sure glitches are minimal.
That, and my obsessiveness.
I see... Well, there's also the Deku leaf glide that you need to do... Lol... I wonder how will you do that though...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Eeeehhhhhhhhh... We'll see whenever more progress is made.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

April 14, 2014, 03:31:57 PM #427 Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 03:33:14 PM by Akeno
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 14, 2014, 03:22:53 PM
Eeeehhhhhhhhh... We'll see whenever more progress is made.
Yea... Just get back your Toon Link...
By the way, I wonder, but... Did I ever ask you your Young Link model? I re-read your OP and I was like "Damn! I forgot I had to do that FS!"
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

April 14, 2014, 09:57:40 PM #428 Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 05:40:19 AM by Kitsu-chan
Well, I'm thinking of moving this PSA over to Toon Link instead of normal Link.
...Why? I dunno... Quack. That's why.
...Sounds about right.

So I'll be using this one~
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27483

Also, this gives me a reason to be lazy and build off of Project M YoungToon Link


Edit: *Now feels like making Greninja/Gekkouga/Whateverthehellitscalled*

DAMNIT.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 14, 2014, 09:57:40 PM
Edit: *Now feels like making Greninja/Gekkouga/Whateverthehellitscalled*

DAMNIT.
*randomly walks into thread*
Do it. I'd love to see that.
*walks out*
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

I dunno, I think I'll wait 'till whenever more info on it's released.
Or wait for Smash 3DS, whichever's first... Meh.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Well, a lot of Greninja's moves were shown (or can be deduced from the mass dump of screenshots we got from that press release) so there's not much info left to release, but I can see where you're coming from.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Well, sure they were shown, but I could probably still get a lot of things wrong, example would be Substitute, does it damage itself upon use (Like in Pokemon)? Or not?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Yeah, that's true. I can't imagine why that would be done, but you make a fair point.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

I could still start animations off, but lazy.
welp.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!